OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yup, thats how I saw it. Kept the 32,292 as well
To me, you always go 1 number past the mark u just eclipsed. You never hear people reference Hank Aaron's final home run #...u always hear about 715...that's just my opinion tho....
Yup. If he hit a 2, 32294 should have been the number. Since it was a free throw, 33493. Imo.

he hit two free throws to make it 32,293

one to tie and one to pass MJ. a Jumper would have gave him the same total
But free throws are one point each :wink: , so he had 32393 before he had 32394.

I went with the default 32,292 and ??,??? for the tongue iD. To me, it's not like Kobe is staying at 32,293, but 32,292 will always be the mark he passed. In any case, it's all personal preference. I would've also been cool going with 32,292 and the date.
I'll admit it,  Mind blown.  I didnt even think about "?????" what that meant.  I thought it was more of , nike asking you to put what you want in there.  I would have ordered the ????? now had I'd actually known what that meant haha.    once I read QS,  my brain goes into chaos

Last edited:
Lol. I don't know what heel color I chose. Here we go again.
Go to your order confirmation email and click your shoe. It will take you to the customization screen and you will be able to overlook all the options you used for your order

Hope this helps 

I'll admit it,  Mind blown.  I didnt even think about "?????" what that meant.  I thought it was more of , nike asking you to put what you want in there.  I would have ordered the ????? now had I'd actually known what that meant haha.    once I read QS,  my brain goes into chaos
Dude, me too. Then again, I feel like you can't go wrong with what you put behind the tongue.

I know sizing has been reviewed many times on this thread, but it is pretty far back.  I heard TTS or 1/2 size up way back, but I had to go a full size up on the GR flyknit lows.  Do IDs fit different than the GR fks?

You can try changing out the insoles. I wear Kobe 8 insoles in my FK lows. It gives it more room. The flyknit does mold to your feet eventually. 13s may be to big but its up to you really. You can also double sock. Just throwing out ideas lol.

I know sizing has been reviewed many times on this thread, but it is pretty far back.  I heard TTS or 1/2 size up way back, but I had to go a full size up on the GR flyknit lows.  Do IDs fit different than the GR fks?
nah fits the same.  I have beethovens and IDs,  I went half size up on both. hope that helps. 

I was going to pass on this due to multi outsole and weird colour combos (not my thing)

Decided to pull the trigger on a simple pair. Had to for this glorious moment in NBA history :D

i am really stuck here... 208 for these ids or 170 for the 11s... smh i have a feeling the kobes are a hell of a lot more comfy than the 11s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom