OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Been looking at the HTMs of my dreams, and realized that the Beethovens are the closest to them in quality and detail when I look at the tongue and the heel overlay. The Thrillers are up next. The Moonwalker has a plain heel overlay like the iDs. The tongue as well minus the metallic/micro glitter that's on it. The moon sole helped it a lot.
If the Beethoven had MC FK, there would be no question on how nice the shoe is.

This is jus my opinion of course. I love all three of them, with Beethoven being #1 for me of the released FK lows. 

Last edited:
Oh man. My apologies, folks! Wasn't paying attention to this being the iD thread instead of the Kobe 9 thread.

If you had to choose between the all black fk id with white swoosh or the all grey with white swoosh which would you pick?

It's quiet in here...must be the calm before the storm when the second wave of id's touch down and land in people's hands

It's quiet in here...must be the calm before the storm when the second wave of id's touch down and land in people's hands
Hahha yep. My first pair comes to my office tomorrow, same as Kobe on-court pair, nothing nobody hasn't seen before but I'll try to post some decent pics just for flyknit comparisons. 

Last edited:
Just spoke to a customer service rep (I know they don't have the best reputation) but...

My first pair was finished 12/25 and is due to ship out tomorrow

My second pair is due to be finished and shipped 1/12

My third pair hasn't started yet and is on track to be started next week and shipped and in my hands by 2/4.

Pretty satisfied overall,

The last 2 pairs are the actual ones that Kobe wore

The first pair are these, I don't think I've seen anyone post a similar pair that they've received yet.

Just spoke to a customer service rep (I know they don't have the best reputation) but...

My third pair hasn't started yet and is on track to be started next week and shipped and in my hands by 2/4.

My pair hasn't even started and I asked about them a little while ago when my pair would be. They said I would receive them by 2/3. I reiterated that I wanted to know when they would be started and the rep told me they couldn't provide that info.

Back
Top Bottom