OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

My pair out for delivery. GO BUCS!....
I think you had a typo. Fixed it for ya 
smokin.gif

Got my delivery notification through UPS My Choice, except they delivered to somewhere that was not my home, despite the package and the invoice having the proper address. So, I call UPS, and they were delivered to an Amazon facility here. They are working on it...

Seriously, the package goes from China to Korea to Alaska to KY and they screw up delivery in my city.

Gotta admit that white on them look really good, I didn't really like any of the other white based I.D pairs I seen on here but them R nice.
Yeah mine has a white tongue. Should of did a white heel overlay and gold swoosh. Hoping they look good when they come. While this render has a white heel tab, I changed it to black and forgot to change it back, smh.

Got my first pair today. Loving the purple in the upper, hopefully my gray sole pair comes with as much purple in it.

15992098007_3f977e9775_b.jpg
Aye maaan, dese joints are noice!!! MC is pretty nice but these are not far off at all. Definitely nice to have both the MC and MM. Glad I got at least 1.

View media item 1332929Took a couple quick pics at work...I was hoping for more of the purp but I think it came out better in the end. Tried something diff with the grey tongue. Overall, I'm very pleased
GALLERY]

Last edited:
my VOLT specks were a mistake, should not create ID's on your phone in bed, I wanted them to be gold like my swoosh
that's my issue. I have the gold swoosh with the gold speckle.. Wish I went with a black swoosh and volt speckle though. I was in such a rush to get my order in before they would get pulled down, which I knew would be quick. Oh well, at least I got a pair. 

That volt accent and black midsole and outsole is dope. I wish I got creative and ordered another pair.

Volt heavy on these pairs. A little too much volt.

Reminding me of the Victory CW.

Last edited:
was hoping for a slightly darker pair (more on the purple side). still happy to have these though, white pair should be shipping soon.

Back
Top Bottom