OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I got a 20% off code that expires soon and don't want it to go to waste. Didn't use it on my MM's since no one knew when they would sell out. Was wondering has anyone seen or done an Air Mags version? Fooling around and thinking of pulling the trigger on maybe something like this

Very normal, just going through

My pair actually has more volt in the flyknit, so I am glad I went with purple specks to break it up a little. You should be fine though, they should look great as long as the paint matches the fabric!
that's what I'm scared off.. coz on NDC, the volt sp. is more vibrant than the upper. the upper looked more teal and the volt sp. is well, volt. LoL

Last edited:

I got a 20% off code that expires soon and don't want it to go to waste. Didn't use it on my MM's since no one knew when they would sell out. Was wondering has anyone seen or done an Air Mags version? Fooling around and thinking of pulling the trigger on maybe something like this
someone did an air mag version with the em's i'll link you to a vid if you want to go in that direction 

someone did an air mag version with the em's i'll link you to a vid if you want to go in that direction 
saw a video on youtube about the em's but much rather do a flyknit version. Can't stand the way em's wrinkle on the sides. Makes them look heavily worn too quickly

love the way mine turned out
dang.. one of the best pattern I've seen..

green toebox on one side, purple on the other.. the the lateral side of the right show has awesome purple all over..
nthat.gif

So my pair got erroneously delivered to the Amazon return facility here in RVA, called UPS, they said it would get delivered eventually, today I get home and the box is here - COMPLETELY EMPTY. Can't even describe how pissed I am.

So my pair got erroneously delivered to the Amazon return facility here in RVA, called UPS, they said it would get delivered eventually, today I get home and the box is here - COMPLETELY EMPTY. Can't even describe how pissed I am.
That's beyond messed up. Really sorry to hear that.

What?!? They delivered an empty box? 

What?!? They delivered an empty box? 
Yep, and you can tell it's been cut open and badly taped. I wish whatever jerk off at Amazon stole them would have just tossed the box. What was the UPS guy thinking? That I ordered a box of air?

No idea how to proceed even, since I am sure Nike won't/can't do anything, and UPS will make me go through a claim procedure or something. In the end i'm just screwed. I can't even find a similar pair on eBay.

Yep, and you can tell it's been cut open and badly taped. I wish whatever jerk off at Amazon stole them would have just tossed the box. What was the UPS guy thinking? That I ordered a box of air?

No idea how to proceed even, since I am sure Nike won't/can't do anything, and UPS will make me go through a claim procedure or something. In the end i'm just screwed. I can't even find a similar pair on eBay.
Sorry to hear. I'd tear UPS a new one. Had a problem with my delivery a couple weeks ago when UPS said they delivered my MM's but nothing had arrived. I called CS & totally went off on them and an hour later they showed up claiming they went to the wrong house. Driver should know somethings wrong with the package especially when the weight is printed on the label. Don't understand why it would go to a Amazon facility in the first place. 

has anyone used the grey flyknit upper? Im making a pair now but im wondering if its a light or dark grey.

online it looks darker

jw

Driver should know somethings wrong with the package especially when the weight is printed on the label. 
Thanks, that's a good point, and I hadn't thought of that.

Don't understand why it would go to a Amazon facility in the first place. 
This happened on the 2nd. I got the delivered email, but there was no package. I called UPS, got sent to international department, and they said a whole trailer got delivered to the Amazon book return facility here by mistake, and eventually the package would get to me. So I saw it today and was like "cool, it's here" but then I picked it up and was like "Damn."

So somewhere along the line, either at the Amazon place or the UPS guy, someone took the ID box out and taped it up, since no one snuck onto my porch and cut it open and taped it. If it happened on my porch they woulda just ran off with the box...

Last edited:

Thanks, that's a good point, and I hadn't thought of that.

This happened on the 2nd. I got the delivered email, but there was no package. I called UPS, got sent to international department, and they said a whole trailer got delivered to the Amazon book return facility here by mistake, and eventually the package would get to me. So I saw it today and was like "cool, it's here" but then I picked it up and was like "Damn."

So somewhere along the line, either at the Amazon place or the UPS guy, someone took the ID box out and taped it up, since no one snuck onto my porch and cut it open and taped it. If it happened on my porch they woulda just ran off with the box...
Contact UPS asap. They're at fault. Their delivery takes a wrong turn and you receive a empty box.....nah man

Back
Top Bottom