OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Finally got mine.
black swoosh goes really well for both MM and MC's.. 
nthat.gif

Fam. They don't even care. They'll deliver an empty box with no concern given. I had a king size bed deliver to my house a few years back. It was just an empty box waiting for me at the door. Smh.

I know OT but seriously a king sized bed and the box was empty? That's the delivery guy not even trying.

All these pics coming in look dope.

Last edited:

You're from Richmond? Make sure you keep looking at Roundtworva (and roundtwowebsite) and Wavykicks804, a lot of people like to jack shoes then take em there for trade in cred.

Make sure you print out the order receipt, homies that own those places are pretty understanding about it. I'll keep a lookout for em too.
Just saw it on RoundTwo from the 9th. Probably gone.

Damn man...

Go in and let them know. Take in your receipt. I'm sure they'll understand or somethin. Sean or Chris would definitely arrange something for you.

Sean just got back at me on the post. Make sure you get in and talk to him, fam. Really hope this works out for you somehow. Killer how it happened to someone so close at a store I shop at.
Yeah, saw your post on IG, and what he said. I'll swing by there after work tomorrow.

Been in there myself a few times, it's where I got my Inspirations.

Thanks for the help.

My little sister told me my package was delivered & sent a pic of my MM's since I'm at work now & damn I'm pleased how they came out... The speckles pop I mean pop. Can't wait to see them in person once I get off. View media item 1348879
Just click on the pic to see the actual jpeg

XDR all the way. I also did a pair for my wife too. I balled in these and they still look new. I wish they could do more colors like this. Anyways the sole looks great in person. It's a dark dark grey. Looks almost black in dim light.
Those are sweet. They remind me of the asics x concepts gel lute 5s. The XDR doesn't look bad either.

Back
Top Bottom