OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I think i messed up on my pair.have white GITD everything except swoosh.doesnt match the white tongue.how bad does it look? View media item 1348675
AND Nike left a big scratch on the heel..contacted customer service and a supervisor will email me about this.

View media item 1348677

Yeah glow in the dark never matches the white. It always looks a little off. You will have paint those back tabs with angelus paint, and then go over with some glossy finisher. I had to do that with two of my mc pairs. I put finisher on all my back tabs though, just in case, cause it seems like its easy to rub off the paint, especially metallic

Man these mamba moments are sick. Although I do like Kobe's pair the best I like the variations everyone has.

My pair looks pretty similar too the pair that Kobe wore the night surpassing MJ. Alot more green than black or purple, It's all good too have a closer color

look wise as the pair Kobe wore but I'd rather have more purple than Volt green or black. But don't get me wrong I'm still very happy I got a pair. 

Yeah glow in the dark never matches the white. It always looks a little off. You will have paint those back tabs with angelus paint, and then go over with some glossy finisher. I had to do that with two of my mc pairs. I put finisher on all my back tabs though, just in case, cause it seems like its easy to rub off the paint, especially metallic

I filed a case with nike and a supervisor will email me on what they can do.i asked for a partial refund and also complained about the GITD color because nike rendering was more whiter than this.

I filed a case with nike and a supervisor will email me on what they can do.i asked for a partial refund and also complained about the GITD color because nike rendering was more whiter than this.
you are really really unhappy with your pair huh? LOL I saw this post on FB groups

White pair came in today. Love the flyknit, one shoe predominately purple, the other volt.
GALLERY]

Back
Top Bottom