OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

are they backordered?

TEAM LAKERS1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

^ What he said..what's the deal?
E-mail/PM me @ [email protected] For All Your Home and Car Audio/Video Needs/Questions. I'll get you what you need..retail is for suckas!(I'll match/beat prices on any lanzar/pyle products) 40'' Hi-Definition LCD Flat Panel TV #
# HDTV Compatible: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i $1999.00 Shipped (in the US)
[email protected]
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

watup edd247. Hey those playoffs that u sold to me are still ds. Lol i forgot about them till now! Wow. Yo if u want bro i can get u the lasers that are out right now in stores for 50%. Its the least i can do... Lol. Let me know if u got anymore kicks 10.5 ;-)
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I'm gonna be putting my order in today. 1 Blk/Prple, 1 Laker color. I've got a serious problem.

COOK # 45
get fit.

anyone got any source code for eastbay for these?

only one i know about is the free shipping

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

I ordered my Blk/Prpl-Silver this morning. I couldn't drop 280 today @ once. I'll pick up the Laker colorway next week. 2K4s are great !

COOK # 45
get fit.

^^^
wow 4fitness. "Mr. i am not copping anyother shoe only kb2 id's.... wow bro. wat size are you?

"Battousai701"
whats the code for free shipping? thanks in advance.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

:rofl:
roll.gif
COOK # 45
get fit.

why you gotta diss my grama yo? nice bro. ima wait till they hit the stores. i just cant purchase shoes knowing theyre going to be at the store. but i really do regret not doing an id on the 2k4's....
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I'm not gonna break your hearts with pics of mine since you didn't get any. They are like :wow:
eek.gif
, I promise !

COOK # 45
get fit.

awww thanks for not showing.... Warms my heart. But seriously since u mentioned it u have to. Blackcat i emailed u did u get it? Tomorrow would be great bro let me know exactly. Btw ur emails go directly to my spam folder??.... Thats y i reply late. My iphone has aim its -- notorious1big just hit me up
NIKE Talking Since
'94

4fitness- it would be nice to see pics. For me, I need that last little persuasion to order the black/purple lasers.
And I'm interested to see what your IDs look like.

For me, it's Lebron 4s and 2k4s for balling. It just depends what mood I'm in. Although, I haven't even tried Kobe 2s.

Yall got some serious money wasting problem. who need 50 + pair of shoes for basketball ? LOL

I'll post a pic tonight when I get home from work. It's not really appropriate to this thread but.... maybe I'll post in the Kobe thread and give a link. Everybody have a good day.

COOK # 45
get fit.

thanks for the offer never wear them
i bought the ones that are in stores at the last F&F
Just waiting for the other colors to hit stores like you are

TEAM LAKERS1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

Quote:
"Battousai701"
whats the code for free shipping? thanks in advance.
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

gonna post my collection once the lake shows come in
Quote:
Yall got some serious money wasting problem. who need 50 + pair of shoes for basketball ? LOL
"...STEP UP AND TEST THE SKILLS, YOU COULD GET MY TES-TICULES..."TOKYO APACHE

Back
Top Bottom