OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

Not yet but I think very soon, Thursday have been release day for Kobe kicks this year. Don't be surprised if they release tomorrow or next Thursday along with the lites.

I WORE MY BLK PRP TODAY AND SOME KID SAID (PROBABLY 18?) THOSE 2K4'S NEVER RELEASED!!!! I JUST NODDED MY HEAD AND TOLD HIM TO HOLD ON,.. I GOT A CALL... LOL
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Nice to see the gold came out right on the L.A.'s. The Eastbay pics show em with a mustard yellow hue that wasjust :smh
Check out the video for "Starlite" from Panacea's debut album, Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

4fitness

How did you get purple laces?
Is that coming with 2k4?

Btw, the shoes is hot!!!!
I'll cop when they can be applied discount code.

They come with Wht laces. I had the Prpl ones from one of my 2K4 IDs. Prpl laces are a must.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Those black/purples make my feet dance, my heart sing, and my wallet ache. I'm copping a pair this weekend.

anyone have the sku number for the black/purple lasers? i want to try to stock locate them at work tomorrow =]]

Nike must be on Kobe, he's wearing these like every night. I hope to see him rock the White toes in the away unis.

COOK # 45
get fit.

:rofl:
roll.gif
EASTBAY is now offering PAYPAL as payment! I did not know. I was able to order the black/purple lasers w/ free shipping!! AT LAST!!! One of my grails!! I thought I could never have these!! I used my paypal account to get these. Thanks EASTBAY!!

I saw a bunch of them on ebay....I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope nike get their stuff together and release these puppies.

Any word on the white/unc blue ones...?

the best 2k4 colorway is the jetstream/blue/white ones.

Originally Posted by tmac360

Quote:
there are samples with the #8 on the back floating around.

yeah, i saw em too. Check out juebankongjian.com

Does anyone know if the MPLS colorway will still get released? I think these were already released in china 'coz one guy on kenlu.net shared his pics.

4fitness' LA colorway is still the hottest though. with the purple laces..
" src="http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/pimp.gif">
I think both the MPLS and white and silver wil release according to syndication.

Got my confirmation from Eastbay re: my black/purpla lasers. Will post pictures once I get it. Shipping was free but I should've chose the 2 day shipping.

WOW!!! Kobe wearing beautiful Laser colorways tonight against the Spurs

i second that, however im not sure that they are lasers

Back
Top Bottom