OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

I love all the Laser 2K4s, but I just can't bring myself to drop $140 on em. I'll wait until they drop a little.

Originally Posted by never wear them

just got them today... THEY ARE AT STORES. I BOUGHT THEM AT THE NORTHRIDGE MALL. THE SALES MAN GAVE ME HIS 30% FOR UNDER 100$$$$ WOW. TWO DEALS TODAY FIRST THE DUDE ON NIKETALK GOT ME AND NOW MY GIRL GOT ME THESE TODAY. I WALKED OUT WITH THEM ON... LOL SERIOUSLY
6xiohlh.jpg
Looking fresh. Lucky you must know the guy very well.

anybody saw the white/yellow-purple Lasers here in Bay Area Footlockers? Please? Anyone? I have not seen any earlier last night..

i didnt even know the guy! the guy just came up to me and started hollering about my concords... and as soon as i open my mouth he's calling out all theemployees from the back telling them to look at them.. lol. and then he's all like we just got the new 2k4's and im like yeah? i knew they were there.so then i ask him to hook it up and hes all like yeah for sure "dawg". you just got to talk to them nice and keep them entertained. and if yourreading this homey pm me... thats if your in niketalk

i didnt even know the guy! the guy just came up to me and started hollering about my concords... and as soon as i open my mouth he's calling out all theemployees from the back telling them to look at them.. lol. and then he's all like we just got the new 2k4's and im like yeah? i knew they were there.so then i ask him to hook it up and hes all like yeah for sure "dawg". you just got to talk to them nice and keep them entertained. and if yourreading this homey pm me... thats if your in niketalk

i didnt even know the guy! the guy just came up to me and started hollering about my concords... and as soon as i open my mouth he's calling out all the employees from the back telling them to look at them.. lol. and then he's all like we just got the new 2k4's and im like yeah? i knew they were there. so then i ask him to hook it up and hes all like yeah for sure "dawg". you just got to talk to them nice and keep them entertained. and if your reading this homey pm me... thats if your in niketalk

Son sounds like a herb; you're not supposed to get an erection off another man's shoes like that, much lesswhen you're trying to sell the guy some pairs yourself. Props on you copping & your discount too. I'm waiting for the next 50% (with the waythings have been looking for FTL, Inc. lately, prolly only have to wait like 2 weeks, lol).

i was at the FL in Inglewood and the 2k4's blk/yellow lasers are down to $94, i've been waiting for the next F&F to pick them up. Hopefully thisshopping season.

San Diego HEADS...make sure you got the "SAN DIEGO VIP MEMBERS ONLY 25% off any PURCHASE" from FOOTLOCKER!

BTW, SD HEADS....any footlockers have the LAKERS 2k4??? SO far, I only asked UTC and they got the usual white/purple and black/gold only. Are the LAKERS herein SD?

i didnt even know the guy! the guy just came up to me and started hollering about my concords... and as soon as i open my mouth he's calling out all the employees from the back telling them to look at them.. lol. and then he's all like we just got the new 2k4's and im like yeah? i knew they were there. so then i ask him to hook it up and hes all like yeah for sure "dawg". you just got to talk to them nice and keep them entertained. and if your reading this homey pm me... thats if your in niketalk

You've got to be kidding me. lol Wearing concords for some employee that probably doesn't have them will get you 30 % off. lol

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

i was at the FL in Inglewood and the 2k4's blk/yellow lasers are down to $94, i've been waiting for the next F&F to pick them up. Hopefully this shopping season.

Wooo, my next pickup at black friday for sure. Been waiting for those to drop. Knew they were gonna drop in price since they had so much in stock andeastbay has a FSR for like 3 months. Didn't want to spend 140 since I wasn't gonna rock them but collect them.

anybody got both the re-retros and the initial released blk/purple 2k4s? I have the ones that dropped in asia only, and theydont have the 8 on the back. By the looks of the pics above, the color looks a lil off compared to mine. Anybody got both and can take pictures to compareem?

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

i was at the FL in Inglewood and the 2k4's blk/yellow lasers are down to $94, i've been waiting for the next F&F to pick them up. Hopefully this shopping season.
Damn didn't drop price at my Footlocker. Hoping to cop them on black friday.

so the lakers 2k4 are in stores now

wat about the blk/purple 2k4

the footlocker near me is crap so i dont feel like driving 30 minutes to next one (roosevelt field) just to find out

i have a feeling that the 2k4 might be one of those iconic shoes that people remember years from now.

^ It already is. I dont think anyone would disagree when I say that 2k4 is one of the top, if not THE top performing basketball shoes nike has ever release.The cushioning, weight, looks, versatility....Nike needs to have a full blown retro of the 2k4s soon!

i can feel the zoom in the zkb2 more than the 2k4's. i love the k4's but the kb2 are sweet looking and ZOOMIFIED!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom