Official Kodak Black Thread: Kodak is Home

Keep Jeezy far away
naw i think jeezy would be a good look..kodak is already an established artist...jeezy could do something similiar to what he did with yg..do a few songs with him but for the most part guide him and let him do his own thing..

if not jeezy..gucci, gotti, or ross would also be a good look... he just sends a mentor in the game if he already doesn't have 1

Last edited:
Looks like Kodak was just playing round in the studio n playing off this whole Soulja/cb fiasco, nothing serious he's good :lol:

Kodak needs to drop something in the coming month. He was doing ok at first but he's gonna be losing his steam if he doesn't drop something substantial soon. He should know how quick this game moves on by now.

Wayne > Kodak
Less instagram more music
In 2017? Off yourself.

Kodak needs to drop something in the coming month. He was doing ok at first but he's gonna be losing his steam if he doesn't drop something substantial soon. He should know how quick this game moves on by now.
Nothing worse than seeing a dude who has all the tools, fumble 
mean.gif
 but I agree w/ you.... at this point there's no reason we shouldn't have at least an EP by valentine's day. 

Kodak dont seem like the dude that can just knock a song or 2 a day let alone an ep in 2 weeks.

He been out like 2 months right? He should at least be promoting a tape while puttin the final touches one it.

In 2017? Off yourself.

Nothing worse than seeing a dude who has all the tools, fumble :smh:  but I agree w/ you.... at this point there's no reason we shouldn't have at least an EP by valentine's day. 
Wayne hasn't really dropped anything to properly assess that but Kodak last tape wasn't hitting like that imo

In 2017? Off yourself.

Nothing worse than seeing a dude who has all the tools, fumble 
mean.gif
 but I agree w/ you.... at this point there's no reason we shouldn't have at least an EP by valentine's day. 
Wayne hasn't really dropped anything to properly assess that but Kodak last tape wasn't hitting like that imo
I agree with his last tape lacking but Institution is better than anything Wayne's dropped the last 5 years and it's not even close.

if kodak can drop something that can touch institution again he's on his way to being a great 

Kodak ain't no dummy. He rock with Wayne music. Thing about Kodak is....he really came up on late 90s early 2000's southern rap music. You hear it all in his sound. Wayne influenced him.

Hell, he posted THIS last year.

View media item 2296137

Once again, 50 Cent is a clown for trying to involve himself in this. Curtis need to just go do power...and stay outta anything rap/social media related.

This lil **** he doing now, is getting out of control, he starting to go down that Kevin Gates road. I liked his music but he need get it together.

Where's the Gates comparison coming from? Despite his social media antics he's actually nice. One of best and realest out. #freekevingates

Last edited:
Kodak ain't no dummy. He rock with Wayne music. Thing about Kodak is....he really came up on late 90s early 2000's southern rap music. You hear it all in his sound. Wayne influenced him.

View media item 2296137

Once again, 50 Cent is a clown for trying to involve himself in this. Curtis need to just go do power...and stay outta anything rap/social media related.

Bu bu but 50 is certified, this is his thing now, he's so funny.

Bu bu but 50 is certified, this is his thing now, he's so funny.

bu bu nobody will step to him, for he has money and muscles.

Back
Top Bottom