Official Kodak Black Thread: Kodak is Home

"I can't keep goin' to jail that's fugazi"

Ain't no more fraud, now I'm legally banking
Nevada won't even accept me in Vegas
You can't keep running 'round here like you made it
That was an accident, you got my baby

:pimp:

I was just singing that hook too. My favorite song on the tape.

Last edited:
You motivate me tooooooooo

I'm f'n wit ya boooooooo

After my 3rd listen it's good but it's some filler, I kept 14 songs though.

6th sense is definitely the best song on here :pimp:
better than painting pictures but not heart of the projects for me.

"Say I'm so selfish all I think about is fetti
I can't settle down, something just won't let me
Wanna settle down, but baby I ain't ready
Baby I'm living reckless, and I mean thuggin heavy"

-Finesse Kid :pimp:

* State tried to give me 8 ; I told her, you do that ****

And my shoes bleeding, ya
I might move to Venus, ya
Ball like Gilbert Arenas, ya
Lil' shawty want my semen, ya
Shawty want my species, ya
Can't even have my feces, ya

tumblr_o9x8l7I1cq1t0q9vwo1_500.gif

There's a resurgence of young street southern rap right now going on right now. I peep it. In the vein of BG, Boosie, Wayne etc.....there are some young teens and young adults that's really spitting the sht from the heart and from the struggle....while still feeding the masses with bangers.

Kodak
NBA Youngboy
Etc

Right now....those dudes are able to do it all....and have success. Youngboy just debuted on the billboard with a record that's about doing better in life. These are the guys actually selling too...as opposed to the Yachtys and Lil Pumps of the world.

Kodak did over 40K first week on this tape and it was a total surprise release with absolutely no promotion. Streaming is really helping street rap. Moneybagg yo doing numbers with that Federal 3X.. Im digging this right now.

Moneybagg got one of the most organic street buzzes I done seen in a min. I don't see him anywhere on the internet, but I heard his mursic everywhere I went this year.

They dropped Gang Gang at a club in Toronto during Caribana weekend and them *****es was wired up, rapping it word for word.

Lor Kodak delivered man. This has been one of my favorite years in rap in a long time. Good projects from every lane. 6th Sense is incredible. The production on that joint is crazy.

Moneybagg, Gucci and 21 having a concert here in Baltimore in a few weeks. That sht going to be dumb live. Whole city going be out. Gotta find a way to sneak the blickie in there :smh: :lol:

There's a resurgence of young street southern rap right now going on right now. I peep it. In the vein of BG, Boosie, Wayne etc.....there are some young teens and young adults that's really spitting the sht from the heart and from the struggle....while still feeding the masses with bangers.

Kodak
NBA Youngboy
Etc

Right now....those dudes are able to do it all....and have success. Youngboy just debuted on the billboard with a record that's about doing better in life. These are the guys actually selling too...as opposed to the Yachtys and Lil Pumps of the world.

Kodak did over 40K first week on this tape and it was a total surprise release with absolutely no promotion. Streaming is really helping street rap. Moneybagg yo doing numbers with that Federal 3X.. Im digging this right now.

Since we on the Subject
1wayfrank should be in the mix
Hit Sunland Stunna mixtape is a banger

Maaaaan....first time hearing these names. Thank you for this. I ain't know the youngins was checking for that "bottom boy" (no romo) sound :lol:. These joints fire (first one a lil too hyper violent without reflection for me at this point)......

But that "Dirty" joint you posted is flames. Remind some me of when I heard Young Scooter's "Columbia"....for the first time.....and kept waiting for the beat to drop. Baby Soulja talking some sht on there.

Good looking out mane!

Back
Top Bottom