Official Kodak Black Thread: Kodak is Home

So has anybody found out about his rape situation in SC and the other charges? When do y'all think lil homie gonna get out?

Hopefully they get that charge figured out. It's probably over for dude's public perception if he gets hit with any kind of sexual assault conviction.

He caught that charge once he started poppin is im not mistaken, wich he was 18 at the time, idk waht south carolina laws are but maybe she was 16 or 17?

He caught that charge once he started poppin is im not mistaken, wich he was 18 at the time, idk waht south carolina laws are but maybe she was 16 or 17?

consent is 16 in SC.

idk what exactly he's accused of

I saw on the TL he gets out in January with a suspended license.

Hopefully they get that charge figured out. It's probably over for dude's public perception if he gets hit with any kind of sexual assault conviction.

not really

example few people know big Sean and Jodeci had similar charges

sexual assault =/= rape

It's a shame because this young black man is gifted for real. Not just rap, this is a mind full of potential. Really hope he can take advantage and the system don't swallow him.

So many other like individuals in our urban cities full of untapped potential but just need more guidance and direction.

Lil Big Pac creepin up on Institution for me. I play it everyday. I'm not making a comparison but his absurd youth and ability to paint such authentic imagery with words, the ability to really give insight into the circumstances and environment that have shaped his life, is eerily similar to a teenage Nas on Illmatic to me. His writings could be a college exercise in social science man.

Last edited:
out on 100k bond but facing sexual assault charges on a white girl in SC of all places

read info on the case and they got neck bite marks and a sexual assault kit that says he did it

he better record like there's no tomorrow and keep music flowing

he looking at doing the better half of 10 in a best case scenario unless his lawyer got some crazy **** in their pocket

but then again i'm no lawyer

Bite marks? Dna proof that its him? I dont think they would have gave him bail then.

Last edited:
If she got all the way to the hotel and THEN said no......she knew what she was tryna get out of that.

She suin?

If she got all the way to the hotel and THEN said no......she knew what she was tryna get out of that.

She suin?

hoping it's that type of situation and she just settles out of court for the check she's looking for

hope he really didn't commit that

Last edited:
I hope he didn't either. His vibe in his music is so genuine and real you'd feel like you knew him well enough that he wouldn't actually do that. But then again you never know :smh:

I hope he didn't either. His vibe in his music is so genuine and real you'd feel like you knew him well enough that he wouldn't actually do that. But then again you never know :smh:

She keep lookin' in her drink
Probably think the liquor laced
Nah *****, I'm 1K

Back
Top Bottom