****Official Lady Gaga|KiD CuDi Tour [Southeast]****

Since hearing the news of cancelling the tour with Kanye West a few months ago. I was crushed, but now
Lady Gaga added KiD CuDi and decided to continue this tour, which starts November 27th!
Yes I'm definitely a fan of both artists, and got my tickets for the Atlanta date on December 29th. I can't wait!! Who else is going to catch it in thesoutheast region??

Here are the dates:

NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES

11/27 - Montreal
11/28 - Toronto
11/29 - Ottawa
12/1 - Boston
12/2 - Boston
12/3 - Camden
12/9 - Vancouver
12/10 - Vancouver
12/11 - Vancouver
12/13 - San Francisco
12/14 - San Francisco
12/18 - Las Vegas
12/19 - San Diego
12/21 - Los Angeles
12/22 - Los Angeles
12/23 - Los Angeles
12/28 - Atlanta
12/29 - Atlanta
12/31 - Miami
1/2 - Miami
1/3 - Orlando
1/7 - St. Louis
1/8 - Chicago
1/9 - Chicago
1/10 - Chicago
1/12 - Detroit
1/13 - Detroit
1/14 - West Lafayette, IN
1/16 - Atlantic City
1/17 - Wallingford, CT
1/18 - Uncasville, CT

Ticketmaster.com
They went onsale on 10/31, but you might can still cop some....What city?

I'm in Columbus, but i'd go to one of the Atlanta shows if i do decide to go...you heard about the jay-z concert in Atlanta. I think its some time inFebruary....

Well isnt this grand/ironic. I'm from the same place kinda...

Are you a fan of both or just CuDi? I think you should definitely go especially since they still have tix available. I'm not sure on the prices tho.

And yes a friend of my told me about the Jay concert, but I'm not going to that.

It is ironic. So kinda the same place means Phenix City I assume...What city are you in????

And I am a fan of both, but I'm still undecided and I didn't know it was gonna be in the Fox theater...i just assumed it would be in the PhilipsArena...

I think that jay concert is gonna be Crazy, I wanna hit both of them but i dont know yet..

Okay now its getting creepy 0_o !
Why are you undecided though? Just go! And the Fox theather is nice, not as big as Philips though. *shrugs*
Everyone has good reviews on the Jay concert, J.Cole is the opening act
pimp.gif
I heard he only is on for a minute tho
ohwell.gif

I'm undecided because not many of my peoples are into Lady Gaga & CuDi, they may be felling CuDi but then i mention Lady Gaga and they're likenoooo...
soooo..idk...

but tickets are still available and its just Nov so who knows maybe i'll decide to go..... i still got a little time...

SMDH!!!!

So I just went to KiD CuDi website, and I see that he's stepping away from touring with Lady Gaga.

I bought tickets and everything!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anyone wants them? Because I'm not going!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by miceyj77

SMDH!!!!

So I just went to KiD CuDi website, and I see that he's stepping away from touring with Lady Gaga.

I bought tickets and everything!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anyone wants them? Because I'm not going!!!!!!!!!
i do are you in miami

laugh.gif
Okay so I went to the concert...I posted "some" of my pics in the Official Lady Gaga thread....

AWESOME CONCERT
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom