[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

If Obama was on his toes, he shoulda countered with a whisper, "yeah, but Mike picks up after 6 
wink.gif
"

laugh.gif

That woulda sat Kobe back down. 

If Obama was on his toes, he shoulda countered with a whisper, "yeah, but Mike picks up after 6 
wink.gif
"

laugh.gif

That woulda sat Kobe back down. 

^ I was actually going to say that in my earlier reply. Was going to throw out another quote of what Obama should have said, like 'Well Mike picks up on the 6th ring, homie.'

But then the batsignal would have been sent out for someone to come in and quote me, then say that all I ever say is negative stuff about Kobe.
laugh.gif

*kanyeshrug*

^ I was actually going to say that in my earlier reply. Was going to throw out another quote of what Obama should have said, like 'Well Mike picks up on the 6th ring, homie.'

But then the batsignal would have been sent out for someone to come in and quote me, then say that all I ever say is negative stuff about Kobe.
laugh.gif

*kanyeshrug*

I'll go out on a limb and say nobody will bat signal if I say something bad about Kobe, I'll turn that @#$% off. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pau, 31 minutes tonight. 
pimp.gif

I'll go out on a limb and say nobody will bat signal if I say something bad about Kobe, I'll turn that @#$% off. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pau, 31 minutes tonight. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Kobe:
Obama:
Derrick Rose may have your number.
If he calls that number, I'll be sure to pick up after the fifth ring.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
ok im a little slow here but what exactly did Kobe try to say ? He meant he is number 1 after the 5th ring ?

Obama says Rose has your number Kobe

Kobe says, if he calls that number, I'll answer after the fifth ring. 

As in, Kobe has 5 rings there bro. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Kobe:
Obama:
Derrick Rose may have your number.
If he calls that number, I'll be sure to pick up after the fifth ring.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
ok im a little slow here but what exactly did Kobe try to say ? He meant he is number 1 after the 5th ring ?

Obama says Rose has your number Kobe

Kobe says, if he calls that number, I'll answer after the fifth ring. 

As in, Kobe has 5 rings there bro. 
wink.gif

mrdieselfuel09:
sick.gif
at the Nets stealing the Lakers back court duo 
wink.gif

Imagine: soon as Sasha arrives, he goes over to Jordan. "So uhhhh, we're not going to be collecting rings anymore, huh?"

roll.gif

mrdieselfuel09:
sick.gif
at the Nets stealing the Lakers back court duo 
wink.gif

Imagine: soon as Sasha arrives, he goes over to Jordan. "So uhhhh, we're not going to be collecting rings anymore, huh?"

roll.gif

Damn totally forgot I still had the Sasha sig ive had this @!*! forever, guess its time for a new one. So long Sasha you came to LA won some rings made some money got you a bad female and just chilled...word to Bosh. Thats whats up my dude.

Sorry fellas gona have to jack one of yalls sigs now tho.

Damn totally forgot I still had the Sasha sig ive had this @!*! forever, guess its time for a new one. So long Sasha you came to LA won some rings made some money got you a bad female and just chilled...word to Bosh. Thats whats up my dude.

Sorry fellas gona have to jack one of yalls sigs now tho.

Back
Top Bottom