[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Lmao....Not even mad

They out hustled the Lakers from the start.

And what do you know? Earl Boykins season high against D-Fishers "Defense"

No excuses, Bucks earned this win and they got the W

Lmao....Not even mad

They out hustled the Lakers from the start.

And what do you know? Earl Boykins season high against D-Fishers "Defense"

No excuses, Bucks earned this win and they got the W

I haven't been here in a while but this team is pissing me off.......

Nothing speaks for the kind of effort they put tonight.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

SO WHATS IT GONNA BE LAKER FANS?.. if you guys lose is it gonna be...
- its only a regluar season game... doesnt really matter
or if you win
- aint no way you can see us in the best outta 7

dude your getting real annoying and just plain stupid. you know who you remind me of with all this coming in here and acting dumb after every laker loss? you remind me of mytoasterspeaks last year... EXACTLY like him. so i gues you playing the role of mytoasterspeaks now... good job there sport..

so a couple of laker fans go into the heat thread and taunt you heat fans? so what doesnt mean for you to do the same like some dumb !%+ child.

wait what?? you guys lost? honest i didnt even pay attention to the laker game today... oh well... first i only came in here 2 times and laughed that was it... but you gotta be kidding me saying that its a  couple of laker fans that come into our thread... i never take any type of +*++ with it becuse its all in good fun... if you go back and check it was just a couple of conversations with CC and WCF.... i dont know why yall getting all but hurt over a question...
laugh.gif
... if yall cant take jabs here and there then dont bother coming into our threads... but if yall wanna !@%%@%%% and joke around its fine with me because thats what i thought it was all about...

abovelegit1 ...
hop off son... 

I haven't been here in a while but this team is pissing me off.......

Nothing speaks for the kind of effort they put tonight.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

SO WHATS IT GONNA BE LAKER FANS?.. if you guys lose is it gonna be...
- its only a regluar season game... doesnt really matter
or if you win
- aint no way you can see us in the best outta 7

dude your getting real annoying and just plain stupid. you know who you remind me of with all this coming in here and acting dumb after every laker loss? you remind me of mytoasterspeaks last year... EXACTLY like him. so i gues you playing the role of mytoasterspeaks now... good job there sport..

so a couple of laker fans go into the heat thread and taunt you heat fans? so what doesnt mean for you to do the same like some dumb !%+ child.

wait what?? you guys lost? honest i didnt even pay attention to the laker game today... oh well... first i only came in here 2 times and laughed that was it... but you gotta be kidding me saying that its a  couple of laker fans that come into our thread... i never take any type of +*++ with it becuse its all in good fun... if you go back and check it was just a couple of conversations with CC and WCF.... i dont know why yall getting all but hurt over a question...
laugh.gif
... if yall cant take jabs here and there then dont bother coming into our threads... but if yall wanna !@%%@%%% and joke around its fine with me because thats what i thought it was all about...

abovelegit1 ...
hop off son... 

Phil Jackson after Monday's practice : " Oh BTW we are playing the Bucks tomorrow"
laugh.gif

They deserve to lose this one

Phil Jackson after Monday's practice : " Oh BTW we are playing the Bucks tomorrow"
laugh.gif

They deserve to lose this one

I can't be the only one thinking the Lakers will lose Saturday right? Just don't see them getting up to face the Heat. I could be totally wrong though.

I can't be the only one thinking the Lakers will lose Saturday right? Just don't see them getting up to face the Heat. I could be totally wrong though.

If they feel anything like I do about the season so far, they'll probably get blown out by MIA. I just have not been into the season that much, I've pretty much watched every one of our games the past 3 years but now it's just like meh, I'll just wait until the playoffs start to get really into it. These games mean next to nothing, so it's whatever, but I would like us to give a better effort nonetheless.

If they feel anything like I do about the season so far, they'll probably get blown out by MIA. I just have not been into the season that much, I've pretty much watched every one of our games the past 3 years but now it's just like meh, I'll just wait until the playoffs start to get really into it. These games mean next to nothing, so it's whatever, but I would like us to give a better effort nonetheless.

Originally Posted by PMatic

yall have kobe and gasol... champs and home court.. we gotta play the suns first...

Originally Posted by PMatic

yall have kobe and gasol... champs and home court.. we gotta play the suns first...

Back
Top Bottom