[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

good to see blake or shannon didnt

yea because we all know how valuable brown and blake are compared to barnes....

i wasnt implying to their skill level but that nba didnt think they warrented a suspension for sissy pushing.

I hope to god we trade Shannon Luke this off-season
  fixed. tell me why hes trying to shoot all of a sudden though.

typical Laker basketball. we just overlooked this team without their stars
eyes.gif

we're getting crushed here. pathetic.

Nice April fools joke Utah.. get back to your normal selves.

These dudes are smashinnn right now

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

I hope to god we trade Shannon this off-season

he will probably opt out like he did last year, nobody will want him, kobe will look at his private collection of shannon in shower pics, and have mitch re sign him again...

Lakers need to get this deficit down to 10 points or less going into the half.

Someone needs to alert them Spurs have lost already at half time.

We just aren't playing any defense and Pau is playing soft as hell right now and is just settling for jumpers.

SMH

Why do we give Kobe a pass on D? This dude doesnt work AT ALL, never boxes out. Cmon now.

IDK how we are down only 6
laugh.gif
.. sorry Utah. Played out of your mindd in the first half only to have a 6 point lead

Nice run to close out the 1st half.

They finally decided to play some defense and got some stops.

We got this game in the 2nd half. Streak will continue at 9 games and we will be 1 and a half games behind the Spurs after tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

I never give him a pass on D. He has been playing horrible D all season.
Word, don't get me wrong. When he wants to step up and D someone up he usually does a hell of a job. But for the most part all season long, he just ball watches and doesn't even contest some of the time.
Same with Shannon, I hate when he fakes like hes going to run head-first into the shooter, that stuff doesnt work on NBA players 
laugh.gif

I look for the Lakers to really ball up in the 2nd half. Phil didnt look happy at all, nor should he be. I'm sure they've been notified at half (if not earlier) that the Spurs lost. Hopefully we can play a great 3rd quarter and rest up most of the starters a good portion of the 4th quarter

Back
Top Bottom