[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Lakers are so focused
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotShpat

Trada Sasha

smh at this fool hustlin like they're down by 15 with 2 minutes to go.....

finally got to catch my first game of the season tonight (working nights ftl) and I am very impressed.

Bench can actually build on a lead.....I hope this lasts all season through the post season!

Originally Posted by GotShpat

Trada Sasha

smh at this fool hustlin like they're down by 15 with 2 minutes to go.....

finally got to catch my first game of the season tonight (working nights ftl) and I am very impressed.

Bench can actually build on a lead.....I hope this lasts all season through the post season!

I was expecting more from the Blazers this game after the way we played against Toronto.

This keeps up, we're that scary good.
pimp.gif

I was expecting more from the Blazers this game after the way we played against Toronto.

This keeps up, we're that scary good.
pimp.gif

This team so far is just 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and our new additions, especially Steve Blake has done such a great job fitting in. Matt Barnes with his hustle plays.

This team so far is just 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and our new additions, especially Steve Blake has done such a great job fitting in. Matt Barnes with his hustle plays.

pimp.gif
this team is just too good.. they were building leads even when Odom was playing C and Caracter (Rookie) at PF at one point..
eek.gif

SB lookin like a completely different player these days..
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
this team is just too good.. they were building leads even when Odom was playing C and Caracter (Rookie) at PF at one point..
eek.gif

pimp.gif

If they don't at least make the conference finals everyone from top to bottom should forfeit their salaries for the year. If they stay relatively healthy there is really no excuse not to blast through the first two rounds. They have the best talent in the league, so many great complimentary players that mesh perfectly, "the best player in the world", the best coach in the world, veterans who have been there... no excuses.

If they don't at least make the conference finals everyone from top to bottom should forfeit their salaries for the year. If they stay relatively healthy there is really no excuse not to blast through the first two rounds. They have the best talent in the league, so many great complimentary players that mesh perfectly, "the best player in the world", the best coach in the world, veterans who have been there... no excuses.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

pimp.gif
Can't agree anymore than this. Last season he would try to create his own shots and would end up missing or having a turnover. Now hes settling down and knows when to knock down the shots. Very impressed with Shannon Brown so far this season.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

pimp.gif
Can't agree anymore than this. Last season he would try to create his own shots and would end up missing or having a turnover. Now hes settling down and knows when to knock down the shots. Very impressed with Shannon Brown so far this season.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

you think 73-9 is a reality homie???

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

you think 73-9 is a reality homie???

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

73-9 if they keep playin at this high level
73-9
3peat
Kobe Mvp
Phil Jackson retire
laugh.gif
  73-9 ..you do know you're talking about the Lakers here, right?

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

73-9 if they keep playin at this high level
73-9
3peat
Kobe Mvp
Phil Jackson retire
laugh.gif
  73-9 ..you do know you're talking about the Lakers here, right?

welcome2jungle, why do you keep bringing it up. it doesn't matter. at all. it's not something we're aiming for

Back
Top Bottom