[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

The way Breezy kept JR Smith from blocking that and throwing it down really fast was 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

westcoastsfinest wrote:

yeah if im not mistaken hes only there cause golden boy has some type of share at staples center.

the obvious kareem, elgin will eventually get theirs but id love for them to honor the man who put the Lakers on the map big george mikan
pimp.gif

Kareem deserves one for sure. 
laugh.gif
 I didn't know 
De La Hoya had a statue out there. I'm sure the NBA wouldn't  mind if there was a george mikan statue here in Mpls and in LA. 

Pau needs to go at every big they put out there each time down the court. AND PLEASE STOP YELLING TRYING TO GET AFOUL.

westcoastsfinest wrote:

yeah if im not mistaken hes only there cause golden boy has some type of share at staples center.

the obvious kareem, elgin will eventually get theirs but id love for them to honor the man who put the Lakers on the map big george mikan
pimp.gif

Kareem deserves one for sure. 
laugh.gif
 I didn't know 
De La Hoya had a statue out there. I'm sure the NBA wouldn't  mind if there was a george mikan statue here in Mpls and in LA. 

Pau needs to go at every big they put out there each time down the court. AND PLEASE STOP YELLING TRYING TO GET AFOUL.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

eek.gif
It looked better live. The replay was ehh.

yep, probably cause it looked like he pulled it back down while he was already in the air live
ohwell.gif
instead of pulling it down before he took off

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

eek.gif
It looked better live. The replay was ehh.

yep, probably cause it looked like he pulled it back down while he was already in the air live
ohwell.gif
instead of pulling it down before he took off

Back
Top Bottom