[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

wow
30t6p3b.gif

Yall can't tell me a Lakers vs. Nuggets WCF isn't the BEST possible option. They always play the best games

Yall can't tell me a Lakers vs. Nuggets WCF isn't the BEST possible option. They always play the best games

What can you do when you have no post presence? It showed in the mia/bos game earlier, and its being shown tonight......pau is nowhere to be found tonight

What can you do when you have no post presence? It showed in the mia/bos game earlier, and its being shown tonight......pau is nowhere to be found tonight

If the nuggets lose this game, shows just how garbage they are and also just how it's not so much how good the lakers are but that the competition is watered down
30t6p3b.gif

*beat these dudes n move on to the next*

If the nuggets lose this game, shows just how garbage they are and also just how it's not so much how good the lakers are but that the competition is watered down
30t6p3b.gif

*beat these dudes n move on to the next*

See this is what pisses me off about this team. We will go all out against the lakers, and then get beat by 10 by the twolves, bucks, etc.
Oh well, I'm just glad to see this team rebound after that pacers game.

See this is what pisses me off about this team. We will go all out against the lakers, and then get beat by 10 by the twolves, bucks, etc.
Oh well, I'm just glad to see this team rebound after that pacers game.

Back
Top Bottom