[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Pau showed on the pick-n-roll and NEVER got back. PG didn't even immediately notice it
30t6p3b.gif

Fatigue can't be out of the question

Pau showed on the pick-n-roll and NEVER got back. PG didn't even immediately notice it
30t6p3b.gif

Fatigue can't be out of the question

Pau Gasol needs to dunk the damn ball and stop going so damn soft to the rim.

Just like that 2 foot bank shot he missed last game, no idea how the hell he missed that.

Like someone on here said earlier in the season, Fisher is in Corpse mode out there.

Shannon 1-7, Blake, both with two bad games in a row.

Kobe single handedly carried us and got us close and that is just not going to work.

Pau's defense....SMH

We need to solve our inside problems because Pau will be burned out by all-star break by this break.

Kobe was shooting well until those last 2 misses, but it is what is is. Like someone mentioned Lamar should of gone up after that rebound and not taken it all the way back to the damn 3 point line only to give it to Kobe with 3 seconds left.

Percentage Buster

Lamar has been pretty consistant lately though, so I'm not gonna hate.

Hibbert was NOT doing that against Bynum last season for those who remember

Pau Gasol needs to dunk the damn ball and stop going so damn soft to the rim.

Just like that 2 foot bank shot he missed last game, no idea how the hell he missed that.

Like someone on here said earlier in the season, Fisher is in Corpse mode out there.

Shannon 1-7, Blake, both with two bad games in a row.

Kobe single handedly carried us and got us close and that is just not going to work.

Pau's defense....SMH

We need to solve our inside problems because Pau will be burned out by all-star break by this break.

Kobe was shooting well until those last 2 misses, but it is what is is. Like someone mentioned Lamar should of gone up after that rebound and not taken it all the way back to the damn 3 point line only to give it to Kobe with 3 seconds left.

Percentage Buster

Lamar has been pretty consistant lately though, so I'm not gonna hate.

Hibbert was NOT doing that against Bynum last season for those who remember

Roy Hibbert post game interview " Black Mamba Kobe best player in the league"

But no love for Gasol
laugh.gif
sick.gif

smh 24 freaking points, he won them that game

Phil shoulda just stuck Caracter in as bad as our team defense was.

Roy Hibbert post game interview " Black Mamba Kobe best player in the league"

But no love for Gasol
laugh.gif
sick.gif

smh 24 freaking points, he won them that game

Phil shoulda just stuck Caracter in as bad as our team defense was.

Roy Hibbert is a good center so I'm not going to panic too much.

Though I think all the minutes might be catching up to Pau now.

Roy Hibbert is a good center so I'm not going to panic too much.

Though I think all the minutes might be catching up to Pau now.

Yeah, I been watchin' Hibbert body Ns since he went to my rival school G Prep...

...there was only so much Pau could do - Roy has always been that nice.

Yeah, I been watchin' Hibbert body Ns since he went to my rival school G Prep...

...there was only so much Pau could do - Roy has always been that nice.

@LakersReporter Kobe was not pleased, to say the least, with LA's defense. Didn't even want to answer questions about offense.
@KevinDing Kobe postgame: "Stop asking about offense. It's ignorant. Talk about defense. Defense wins championships."

@LakersReporter Kobe was not pleased, to say the least, with LA's defense. Didn't even want to answer questions about offense.
@KevinDing Kobe postgame: "Stop asking about offense. It's ignorant. Talk about defense. Defense wins championships."

Pau has been looking exhausted all the past couple games.

But on the bright side, Kobe looking like he's getting back to being healthy again.

Pau has been looking exhausted all the past couple games.

But on the bright side, Kobe looking like he's getting back to being healthy again.

lol I love when Haters come in here when we lose.

Acting like our regular season matters that much. We can lose 35 games and still end up in the finals.

Haters got no respect for the BACK 2 BACK defending champs smh

lol I love when Haters come in here when we lose.

Acting like our regular season matters that much. We can lose 35 games and still end up in the finals.

Haters got no respect for the BACK 2 BACK defending champs smh

Back
Top Bottom