[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Let's get it
pimp.gif

Big year for us fellas.  BIG

And we have all the weapons needed. 

Size, quicks, young and old, total blend.  Very nice.  And all guided by the best coach in the game. 

And I have this feeling that we will see contract year Vujacic, and say what you want, that is BIG for us.  If he plays well this year (just for a contract) I could care less, let him play well.  That's an added weapon.  And by adding the two kids, Ebanks and Character, imagine on those nights where the old guys are just a little too tired, and those 2 come in with Shannon and Sasha, running around like mad, they'll raise the energy in no time.  Maybe we save a game or two that we would usually lose. 

We can go big, Kobe, Artest, Barnes, Odom, Gasol,
small, Fish, Blake, Kobe, Odom, Gasol
Even more size, Bynum, Gasol, Odom, Artest, Kobe  (something we've all been asking for)
Hustle, energy, Odom, Character, Ebanks, Brown, Sasha
Shooters, Gasol, Bryant, Sasha, Blake, Fish  (this is a one possession type lineup, Kobe ain't tryna play PF)
Fast break style, Odom, Barnes, Kobe, Brown, Blake
Harrassing D, Odom, Barnes, Artest, Kobe, Sasha (try movin the ball with that crowd) 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  (again though, one possession type, Odom ain't playin C for us)

That is a LOT of options that Phil can go with.  And who is better at matchups then Phil? 

I haven't even brought up yet Walton, and Ratliff who will be needed at some point during the season obviously. 

All we have to do is keep Kobe at at least 90% of what he was last year, get Bynum back and in good shape, hopefully with no issues this year once he comes back.  I hope he sits til at least mid December, an extra 6 weeks off for him could do him a lot of good.  And if Fish can actually maintain where he was last year (and actually, I hope he can improve just a smidge)  and add contract Sasha and 2 young hungry rooks, along with Barnes, and an extra year of Artest in the triangle, and with less pressure on him? 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I'm ready for tonight (even if there is a chance we could lose) but I can't wait to see all the pics of the new rings in here in the morning.  I'm sure my man Shuges will come thru with those images, big ol smile on his face and what not. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Big year for us fellas.  BIG

And we have all the weapons needed. 

Size, quicks, young and old, total blend.  Very nice.  And all guided by the best coach in the game. 

And I have this feeling that we will see contract year Vujacic, and say what you want, that is BIG for us.  If he plays well this year (just for a contract) I could care less, let him play well.  That's an added weapon.  And by adding the two kids, Ebanks and Character, imagine on those nights where the old guys are just a little too tired, and those 2 come in with Shannon and Sasha, running around like mad, they'll raise the energy in no time.  Maybe we save a game or two that we would usually lose. 

small, Fish, Blake, Kobe, Odom, Gasol
Even more size, Bynum, Gasol, Odom, Artest, Kobe  (something we've all been asking for)
Hustle, energy, Odom, Character, Ebanks, Brown, Sasha
Shooters, Gasol, Bryant, Sasha, Blake, Fish  (this is a one possession type lineup, Kobe ain't tryna play PF)
Fast break style, Odom, Barnes, Kobe, Brown, Blake
Harrassing D, Odom, Barnes, Artest, Kobe, Sasha (try movin the ball with that crowd) 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That is a LOT of options that Phil can go with.  And who is better at matchups then Phil? 

I haven't even brought up yet Walton, and Ratliff who will be needed at some point during the season obviously. 

All we have to do is keep Kobe at at least 90% of what he was last year, get Bynum back and in good shape, hopefully with no issues this year once he comes back.  I hope he sits til at least mid December, an extra 6 weeks off for him could do him a lot of good.  And if Fish can actually maintain where he was last year (and actually, I hope he can improve just a smidge)  and add contract Sasha and 2 young hungry rooks, along with Barnes, and an extra year of Artest in the triangle, and with less pressure on him? 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I'm ready for tonight (even if there is a chance we could lose) but I can't wait to see all the pics of the new rings in here in the morning.  I'm sure my man Shuges will come thru with those images, big ol smile on his face and what not. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Unlike the previous seasons, I won't fault them if they decide to coast during the regular season.
laugh.gif

Unlike the previous seasons, I won't fault them if they decide to coast during the regular season.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Let's get it . 6 rings will complete my life as a fan. Lakers till i die
pimp.gif
QFT

If they can climb that mountain once more, i wouldnt ''stress'' about another season for a loooong time.

I felt the same way about last season. All I wanted was just one more....Now we all want the 3-Peat.
pimp.gif

Seriously though....One more and I could deal with them not winning for a few more seasons.

This is going to be a long stressful ride.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Let's get it . 6 rings will complete my life as a fan. Lakers till i die
pimp.gif
QFT

If they can climb that mountain once more, i wouldnt ''stress'' about another season for a loooong time.

I felt the same way about last season. All I wanted was just one more....Now we all want the 3-Peat.
pimp.gif

Seriously though....One more and I could deal with them not winning for a few more seasons.

This is going to be a long stressful ride.

Finish off a three peat and i wouldnt care if won won for another decade.

Well actually, i wouldnt mind going for a 4-peat
eek.gif

Also, this is Kobe 15th season as a Laker, more than any other Laker
eek.gif
pimp.gif

In my opinion his is the greatest laker of all-time.

Finish off a three peat and i wouldnt care if won won for another decade.

Well actually, i wouldnt mind going for a 4-peat
eek.gif

Also, this is Kobe 15th season as a Laker, more than any other Laker
eek.gif
pimp.gif

In my opinion his is the greatest laker of all-time.

Originally Posted by CP1708

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Can't wait to see Kobe, Artest and Barnes play that harrassing D
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Can't wait to see Kobe, Artest and Barnes play that harrassing D
pimp.gif

Excited to see what the Ring looks like
pimp.gif

Although Im really worried about Kobe and the new quick "technical foul" rule because of how he reacts every contact/ no call. [ saw it happen once during preseason]

I wont be surprised if he hit the limit and get suspended during the season plus a few ejections here and there.

Excited to see what the Ring looks like
pimp.gif

Although Im really worried about Kobe and the new quick "technical foul" rule because of how he reacts every contact/ no call. [ saw it happen once during preseason]

I wont be surprised if he hit the limit and get suspended during the season plus a few ejections here and there.

Back
Top Bottom