[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

regardless of the officiating both ways, i'm loving the way this lakers team is hustling right now

Reggie Miller is pissing me off : "it's only 2 points" he aint say that %@%@ when Kobe dunked the ball "it's only two points" -_-

regardless of the officiating both ways, i'm loving the way this lakers team is hustling right now

Good to see the guys taking control, this is taking on the look of the OKC series last year, young team that pushed us just enough to wake us up and get us going. Hopefully these guys can finish this game strong and close the series out on Thursday. They could use the extra 3 days off.

Good to see the guys taking control, this is taking on the look of the OKC series last year, young team that pushed us just enough to wake us up and get us going. Hopefully these guys can finish this game strong and close the series out on Thursday. They could use the extra 3 days off.

I'm fine with Chris scoring baskets if he has to work THAT hard for them. He's gonna run outta gas if he takes 14 dribbles, 3 spin moves, 2 pump fakes before every shot. Good D Barnes. 

Calling it now.

Expect Monty Williams in the post game press conference to complain about the refs tonight. Dude has been crying and even filed a formal complaint with the league about the Lakers not getting called for 3 second calls in the paint.

Also expect the usual NT TROLLS & LAKER HATERS to come in here crying about the officiating in this game and start coming up with their crazy conspiracy theories saying "Man the league is fixed"

I'm fine with Chris scoring baskets if he has to work THAT hard for them. He's gonna run outta gas if he takes 14 dribbles, 3 spin moves, 2 pump fakes before every shot. Good D Barnes. 

Calling it now.

Expect Monty Williams in the post game press conference to complain about the refs tonight. Dude has been crying and even filed a formal complaint with the league about the Lakers not getting called for 3 second calls in the paint.

Also expect the usual NT TROLLS & LAKER HATERS to come in here crying about the officiating in this game and start coming up with their crazy conspiracy theories saying "Man the league is fixed"

I don't like how long Kobe was on the bench. Foots prolly all stiff by now.

And like I said, CP3 is lucky he doesn't have to play defense.

I don't like how long Kobe was on the bench. Foots prolly all stiff by now.

And like I said, CP3 is lucky he doesn't have to play defense.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

This.

This.

I've been wondering when PJ would make that switch

I've been wondering when PJ would make that switch

kobe trying take his head off 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom