[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Landry needs to step up to the forefront if the Hornets want to win this.
nothing in his power will win this series for the Hornets come on bro your talking about Carl Landry like he got it like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Landry needs to step up to the forefront if the Hornets want to win this.
nothing in his power will win this series for the Hornets come on bro your talking about Carl Landry like he got it like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

This is the way Pau played during his last 1 year and half in Memphis and why the fans and team management were willing to trade their franchise player.

Marc Gasol has even played better than his bigger but softer older brother so far in the playoffs
laugh.gif
see but this is the thing we all know Pau has a fineness game he has always played the same way like you said. So why the frustration?? we have a finesses PF and a center that "should" make up for it in aggressiveness and length, if people are going to complain why not be mad at Mitch? Im just sayen we always act like this is something new hes soft but hes productive, he does what we need him to do case in point 3 finals appearances in a row Pau is this team.

This is the way Pau played during his last 1 year and half in Memphis and why the fans and team management were willing to trade their franchise player.

Marc Gasol has even played better than his bigger but softer older brother so far in the playoffs
laugh.gif
see but this is the thing we all know Pau has a fineness game he has always played the same way like you said. So why the frustration?? we have a finesses PF and a center that "should" make up for it in aggressiveness and length, if people are going to complain why not be mad at Mitch? Im just sayen we always act like this is something new hes soft but hes productive, he does what we need him to do case in point 3 finals appearances in a row Pau is this team.

Damn I'm going to miss game 6 on Thursday since I'll be in Vegas partying like crazy with a bunch of friends for one of my homies bachelor party.

We doing it on Thursday and heading back on Friday because one of my other homies has a baby shower he's got to get ready for on Saturday where all us are attending that.

Sapphire strip club might have some LCD TV's with the game on but shiet I'm going to be distracted by other "stuff" and drunk as hell by the time game is on
laugh.gif

Got to check the sports books and see what the spread and over under is for game 6. I might put some money on the Lakers closing it out.

Damn I'm going to miss game 6 on Thursday since I'll be in Vegas partying like crazy with a bunch of friends for one of my homies bachelor party.

We doing it on Thursday and heading back on Friday because one of my other homies has a baby shower he's got to get ready for on Saturday where all us are attending that.

Sapphire strip club might have some LCD TV's with the game on but shiet I'm going to be distracted by other "stuff" and drunk as hell by the time game is on
laugh.gif

Got to check the sports books and see what the spread and over under is for game 6. I might put some money on the Lakers closing it out.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

laugh.gif
Yeah we all knew about his "Soft reputation" even before the Lakers made the trade for him.

But the way he played last year in the playoffs & Finals against KG we thought he somewhat got tougher & grew a pair.

This year even before the all star break dude has just been so inconsistent and has just been settling way to much for turn around and face up jumpers whenever the Lakers run the offense and dump the ball into him in the post. It's seriously like dude assumes and is playing soft now since Bynum is healthy and effective down low in the post on both offense, defense, and rebounding.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

laugh.gif
Yeah we all knew about his "Soft reputation" even before the Lakers made the trade for him.

But the way he played last year in the playoffs & Finals against KG we thought he somewhat got tougher & grew a pair.

This year even before the all star break dude has just been so inconsistent and has just been settling way to much for turn around and face up jumpers whenever the Lakers run the offense and dump the ball into him in the post. It's seriously like dude assumes and is playing soft now since Bynum is healthy and effective down low in the post on both offense, defense, and rebounding.

Back
Top Bottom