[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I would say congratulations, but you are all reprehensible.

laugh.gif

Good series man, Paul lonely out there, he'll get some partners in crime, he'll do damage in time. 

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I would say congratulations, but you are all reprehensible.

laugh.gif

Good series man, Paul lonely out there, he'll get some partners in crime, he'll do damage in time. 

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Why arent the Hornets fans chanting BEAT LA anymore?
laugh.gif

The Beat LA chants are so funny it just motivates the Lakers to shut them up by beating the other team instead. The Beat LA chants sure doesnt help the other teams it just hurts them instead. When THe lakers hear those chants they get upset and decide it's time to kick the other team's butt to shut those fans up. Thats exactly what they have done tonight they have silenced those Hornets fans.

Lets go LA the future 2011 NBA Finals Champs Beat New Orleans!

Relax bro. We just beat the Hornets
grin.gif

laugh.gif

The Beat LA chants are so funny it just motivates the Lakers to shut them up by beating the other team instead. The Beat LA chants sure doesnt help the other teams it just hurts them instead. When THe lakers hear those chants they get upset and decide it's time to kick the other team's butt to shut those fans up. Thats exactly what they have done tonight they have silenced those Hornets fans.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Funny thing is, if Memphis beats the Spurs, LA got it easy til the championship.
Ionno this round was suppose to be "easy" so lets just hold off on the easy talk for now.

Can't for the 2nd round....now the real challenge begins!!

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Funny thing is, if Memphis beats the Spurs, LA got it easy til the championship.
Ionno this round was suppose to be "easy" so lets just hold off on the easy talk for now.

Can't for the 2nd round....now the real challenge begins!!

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif

grin.gif
I'm pretty confident LA Will 3 - Peat this year! I predicted they Would win the Championsships the last two seasons and my predictions came true. They earned the Championship it wanst by luck that they won those two consecutive championships in 2009 and 2010. They are the best team in the NBA & I believe in them. They believe in themselves. If you believe then you can achieve, and I believe the Lakers will Achieve their goal of winning the NBA Finals Championship this year. Positive thinking is the key to success. They have done it two seasons in a row they are the defending champions & they can and WILL win it a third season in a row!

Let go Lakers Your Future 2011 NBA Finals Champions!!

laugh.gif

grin.gif
I'm pretty confident LA Will 3 - Peat this year! I predicted they Would win the Championsships the last two seasons and my predictions came true. They earned the Championship it wanst by luck that they won those two consecutive championships in 2009 and 2010. They are the best team in the NBA & I believe in them. They believe in themselves. If you believe then you can achieve, and I believe the Lakers will Achieve their goal of winning the NBA Finals Championship this year. Positive thinking is the key to success. They have done it two seasons in a row they are the defending champions & they can and WILL win it a third season in a row!

laugh.gif

grin.gif

whoa. slow down there champ! lets take it one game and one series at a time.

good series and i'm glad we closed it out tonight.

laugh.gif

grin.gif

whoa. slow down there champ! lets take it one game and one series at a time.

good series and i'm glad we closed it out tonight.

a few more pieces and i think the hornets can be really good. going 6 against the lakers without your leading scorer is quite impressive imo

a few more pieces and i think the hornets can be really good. going 6 against the lakers without your leading scorer is quite impressive imo

Back
Top Bottom