[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

eek.gif
 Kobe's jersey !!

im losing all respect for Chris Paul. Cmon man ur a superstar why are u trying to flop, let the role players flop and Manu.

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

It's amazing how much better the Lakers are when Kobe doesn't shoot. Lakers win 100% of the time when he shoots less than 15 times.

You make it seem as if it's his fault we lost game 1 or something. Had he not shot so much we would of lost by 20 and he still hit 50% from the field.
Am I not correct though?

I would rather have kobe out there agressive and shooting then not all day every day.....but im happy for this winn if we hold the lead 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

It's amazing how much better the Lakers are when Kobe doesn't shoot. Lakers win 100% of the time when he shoots less than 15 times.

You make it seem as if it's his fault we lost game 1 or something. Had he not shot so much we would of lost by 20 and he still hit 50% from the field.
Am I not correct though?

I would rather have kobe out there agressive and shooting then not all day every day.....but im happy for this winn if we hold the lead 
laugh.gif

I can't remember the last time. . Kobe was hold to single digits in the playoffs- Reggie Miller

When he took your ring Reggie. .

I can't remember the last time. . Kobe was hold to single digits in the playoffs- Reggie Miller

When he took your ring Reggie. .

Kobe doing a great job. Ya'll on crack did you not see the first game where CP3 had 33 and 14???????????????

Kobe doing a great job. Ya'll on crack did you not see the first game where CP3 had 33 and 14???????????????

Back
Top Bottom