[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

ESPN discussing the 1996 NBA draft.

All I have to say is props to Jerry West figuring out a plan to get Kobe's draft rights and good job by Kobe's agent & family for scaring off teams like the Nets & Hornets by saying he wouldn't sign with them and would play in Italy instead for a few seasons.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

great all-around performance by everyone tonight. It wasnt perfect by any means, but the mindset and intensity was there and we executed very well.
On to Sunday. 
pimp.gif

great all-around performance by everyone tonight. It wasnt perfect by any means, but the mindset and intensity was there and we executed very well.
On to Sunday. 
pimp.gif

I really HATE & can't stand that little punk Carl Landry, ever since dude was in Houston he's had a few good games against the Lakers and dude think's he hot shiet and a all star caliber player.

I really HATE & can't stand that little punk Carl Landry, ever since dude was in Houston he's had a few good games against the Lakers and dude think's he hot shiet and a all star caliber player.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I can't understand why Bellinelli is starting for NO...he's not productive enough to be starting for a playoff team IMO.
well lets be fair, he does have artest guarding him the whole game..

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I can't understand why Bellinelli is starting for NO...he's not productive enough to be starting for a playoff team IMO.
well lets be fair, he does have artest guarding him the whole game..

kobe played well in game 3,,, unfortunately he only does that like one out of 4 games....he's about to play like an idiot upcoming games

that i know for sure.

lol

kobe played well in game 3,,, unfortunately he only does that like one out of 4 games....he's about to play like an idiot upcoming games

that i know for sure.

lol

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

that i know for sure.

lol
i thought you were banned ?

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

that i know for sure.

lol
i thought you were banned ?

Back
Top Bottom