[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

Originally Posted by hymen man

I don't understand why Kobe EVER passes Artest the ball.

Maybe because Ron Ron has been shooting & playing well this whole DAMN series.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by Furrell

Point guard is the position they need to address this offseason.

Phil Jackson and his mismanagement of starters on the bench kills the Lakers again.

The triangle doesn't need a dominate point guard, but we just need defend the point better
No one said you need a dominate point guard. Fisher/Blake can't defend the other team's guard nor are they good offensive contributors.

Everyone hates on fisher,but hes going to make a clutch shot and talk like he never let CP3 kill us. But its been like that forever, point guards make us look like we have D league defense

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Lakers have way more talents and yet they are struggling . Look like they want a game 6 or 7

What happened to your boy today in the clutch
roll.gif

Oh yeah thats right nothing new again. CHOKED hard like he always does in the clutch,

Lakers have way more talents and yet they are struggling . Look like they want a game 6 or 7

You're talking about having talent and struggling??
roll.gif

You're talking about having talent and struggling??
roll.gif

What happened to your boy today in the clutch
roll.gif

Oh yeah thats right nothing new again. CHOKED hard like he always does in the clutch,

I just realized that when Reggie says "dribble penetration", it sounds like he's saying "triple penetration"

I just realized that when Reggie says "dribble penetration", it sounds like he's saying "triple penetration"

Back
Top Bottom