[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by moe200069

someone get that tiger balm for kobe's head...he'll be fine by the start of the 3rd quarter.
a lil 'tussin and he'll be ok

i always find myself singing along to that heineken commercial

"sing out loud gonna get back hottie, sing it out loud come away with me"
Bolded. i find her singing voice to be very annoying but i cant get enough of that commercial 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

that dude should really be sent to the nosebleed section for not even moving out of the way for kobe
if the lakers lose, it's all on him
For real.

LA's version of Steve Bartman.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
FYI: That was Tim Leiweke, president of Staples Center and the guy trying to build a football stadium in LA.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

that dude should really be sent to the nosebleed section for not even moving out of the way for kobe
if the lakers lose, it's all on him
For real.

LA's version of Steve Bartman.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
FYI: That was Tim Leiweke, president of Staples Center and the guy trying to build a football stadium in LA.

Hope kobe is okay!! Man I got so scared I kept looking for kobe to get and be ok and didnt even see the shot by ron..

Originally Posted by Wilroc

someone get that tiger balm for kobe's head...he'll be fine by the start of the 3rd quarter.

Bolded. i find her singing voice to be very annoying but i cant get enough of that commercial 
laugh.gif

I agree. Sometimes I wake up in the morning with that song stuck in my head. On a side note: Pau needs to get his head out of his butt.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

laugh.gif

I agree. Sometimes I wake up in the morning with that song stuck in my head. On a side note: Pau needs to get his head out of his butt.

Hope kobe is okay!! Man I got so scared I kept looking for kobe to get and be ok and didnt even see the shot by ron..

Originally Posted by Furrell

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Magic Johnson and the English language

Magic Johson.....Period.

Dude is annoying always talking crap on the Lakers acting like he's never in his life seen this Laker team play.
laugh.gif

He must be doing that reverse psychology thing like Darth and them....Atleast I hope so.

Originally Posted by Furrell

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Magic Johnson and the English language

Magic Johson.....Period.

Dude is annoying always talking crap on the Lakers acting like he's never in his life seen this Laker team play.
laugh.gif

He must be doing that reverse psychology thing like Darth and them....Atleast I hope so.

LOL

Trevor still with that Lawry's running through his veins, not a flagrant though.

Back
Top Bottom