[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

It's easy to say Chris Paul is un-guardable when Derek Fisher is the one defending him.

Fisher gets killed by EVERY PG in the league for those of you that forgot.

Not taking anything away from CP3, he's one of the best PG's in the league, but come on now.

People see D-Fish is guaridng them and their eyes light up.

Y'all see Joakim check out them tigobitties when he ran up to hug his gramps.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^This. As long as he's on the floor the Hornets will stay close in this game, we have no answer for him.
True.

But the key all a long in this series is not letting the rest of the Hornets (Ariza, Landry, Green, Jack) go off and have good games & career nights.

That's what's killing us.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^This. As long as he's on the floor the Hornets will stay close in this game, we have no answer for him.
True.

But the key all a long in this series is not letting the rest of the Hornets (Ariza, Landry, Green, Jack) go off and have good games & career nights.

That's what's killing us.

It's easy to say Chris Paul is un-guardable when Derek Fisher is the one defending him.

Not taking anything away from CP3, he's one of the best PG's in the league, but come on now.

Honestly CP got too much credit. He call for screen 95% of time and Lakers are known for being terrible at fighting over the screen

Honestly CP got too much credit. He call for screen 95% of time and Lakers are known for being terrible at fighting over the screen

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

ok, well for this series... no one can guard him all game even the great mamba

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

ok, well for this series... no one can guard him all game even the great mamba

I think Chris Paul has the most rebounds for the Hornets in the 1st half....lol. I feel sorry for that dude, he's the only guy out there really working hard.

I think Chris Paul has the most rebounds for the Hornets in the 1st half....lol. I feel sorry for that dude, he's the only guy out there really working hard.

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

pimp.gif

Thanks for your insightful post !

What the hell does this post have to do or relate to this game we are talking about in this thread ?

TNT crew got me
roll.gif

Kenny: Chuck are you a social studies or math teacher today?

Chuck wearing a short sleeve shirt under his suit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And yes, I turned the game off for a little while post-"What Brown can do for you."

Reggie.

Haven't heard color this bad since Isiah in Game 6 of the '98 Finals...

And yes, I turned the game off for a little while post-"What Brown can do for you."

Reggie.

Haven't heard color this bad since Isiah in Game 6 of the '98 Finals...

pimp.gif

What the hell does this post have to do or relate to this game we are talking about in this thread ?

TNT crew got me
roll.gif

Kenny: Chuck are you a social studies or math teacher today?

Chuck wearing a short sleeve shirt under his suit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

pimp.gif

Son, you watching the game, right? The Lakers game, right? You must have watched halftime as well, right?

Originally Posted by MR J 858

pimp.gif

Son, you watching the game, right? The Lakers game, right? You must have watched halftime as well, right?

Back
Top Bottom