Official Lakers at Clippers Thread 2/23 7:30 PST

[table][tr][td]AccuScore Projections[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
AccuScore has powered more than 10,000 simulations for every NBA game for ESPN.com, each simulated one play at a time and minimum of 10,000 times. For more, visit AccuScore.
View more Accuscore game details
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Gameday Matchup[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]W-L[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PA[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]STK[/td] [td]L10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LAL[/td] [td]37-17[/td] [td]107.8[/td] [td]101.1[/td] [td]18-7[/td] [td]19-10[/td] [td]W6[/td] [td]9-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LAC[/td] [td]19-33[/td] [td]94.7[/td] [td]98.7[/td] [td]11-16[/td] [td]8-17[/td] [td]W2[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]2007-08 Season[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles leads 1-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 12/16[/td] [td]@LAL 113, LAC 92[/td] [td]Recap | Box Score[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Feb 23, 2008[/td] [td]LAL @ LAC[/td] [td]10:30 PM ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 7, 2008[/td] [td]LAC @ LAL[/td] [td]10:30 PM ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Apr 10, 2008[/td] [td]LAL @ LAC[/td] [td]10:30 PM ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Complete Schedule: Clippers | Lakers[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Injury Report[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LOS ANGELES[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Kobe Bryant SG - Feb 21: Day-to-Day
· Andrew Bynum C - Feb 20: OUT
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LOS ANGELES[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Shaun Livingston PG - Feb 21: OUT
· Elton Brand PF - Feb 19: OUT
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Fantasy Injury News
in.gif

· View NBA injury report[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Last 5 Games[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LOS ANGELES (ET)[/td] [td]LOS ANGELES (ET)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Feb 20 @PHO Win 130-124
Feb 19 ATL Win 122-93
Feb 13 @MIN Win 117-92
Feb 11 @CHA Win 106-97
Feb 10 @MIA Win 104-94
[/td] [td]Feb 22 UTA Win 114-104
Feb 20 MEM Win 100-86
Feb 13 WAS Loss 91-89
Feb 11 @MIL Win 96-89
Feb 09 @PHI Loss 101-80
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Complete Schedule: Los Angeles | Los Angeles[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Depth Chart[/td] [/tr][tr][td]POS[/td] [td]LOS ANGELES (PPG)[/td] [td]LOS ANGELES (PPG)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PG [/td] [td]. Fisher 12.4[/td] [td]S. Cassell 12.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG [/td] [td]K. Bryant 28.1[/td] [td]Q. Ross 4.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF [/td] [td]L. Walton 6.6[/td] [td]C. Maggette 21.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF [/td] [td]L. Odom 13.4[/td] [td]T. Thomas 13.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C [/td] [td]P. Gasol 19.4[/td] [td]C. Kaman 16.2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· View full depth chart
· Team rosters: Los Angeles | Los Angeles[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Team Stat Leaders[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]LOS ANGELES[/td] [td]LOS ANGELES[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Points[/td] [td]K. Bryant 28.1[/td] [td]C. Maggette 21.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rebounds[/td] [td]A. Bynum 10.2[/td] [td]C. Kaman 13.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Assists[/td] [td]K. Bryant 5.2[/td] [td]S. Cassell 4.7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steals[/td] [td]K. Bryant 1.9[/td] [td]B. Knight 1.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Blocks[/td] [td]A. Bynum 2.1[/td] [td]C. Kaman 3.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Team stats: Los Angeles | Los Angeles[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Today's Line[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FAVORITE[/td] [td]OPEN[/td] [td]CUR[/td] [td]UNDERDOG[/td] [td]O/U[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LOS ANGELES[/td] [td]-10[/td] [td]-10[/td] [td]@LOS ANGELES[/td] [td]--[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ATS[/td] [td]Los Angeles[/td] [td]Los Angeles[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Record:[/td] [td]37-17-0 (.685)[/td] [td]19-33-0 (.365)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]As Favorite:[/td] [td]27-6-0 (.818)[/td] [td]7-5-0 (.583)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]As Underdog:[/td] [td]10-11-0 (.476)[/td] [td]12-28-0 (.300)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]At Home:[/td] [td]18-7-0 (.720)[/td] [td]11-16-0 (.407)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On Road:[/td] [td]19-10-0 (.655)[/td] [td]8-17-0 (.320)[/td] [/tr][/table]

The Suns won yesterday and our now a 1/2 game up on us, we need this one to gain our lead back.
The Hornets also lost yesterday, if they lose today and we win, we will once again take over 1st place in the West.
We should win this game, but hopefully we don't sleepwalk past it(word to Atlanta
sick.gif
)

Lets Get It
pimp.gif

I'm so excited and ready for this game.I'm going to the game tonight @ Staples where even though it's a Laker road game it will still feel like aLaker home game since the Laker fans will out number the Clippers fans in the stands tommrow night
laugh.gif
. Anways I see the Lakers taking this by at least 15points tonight.I think Pau Gasol will have a big game and will abuse the Caveman tonight down low on the block.Odom is going to crash the boards and willdestroy his former team.Kobe is going to do his thing.Game should be over by the 4th quarter and it will "The machine time"
laugh.gif
.The starters willneed the rest since we have a back to back @ Seattle on sunday. Go Lakers !

Originally Posted by rocboys

kaman playing? if he is, Clippers win not even Bynum can handle him.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Quittalking out your !@% and making yourself look like a ignorant troller on Laker threads.The last time the Lakers played the Clippers Bynum owned & dominatedChris "Caveman' Kaman on both ends of the floor.Bynum blocked Kaman like 3 times that game and had 6 blocks altogether.Need proof here you go:

Also I've said it before and will say it again Bynum>>>Kaman.People are probably going to comeback with a stat comparison this season and evengo far as to say that Caveman should have made the allstar team this season.But I'm looking at it this way Andrew Bynum plays D and is a more of shotblocker & defensive presence in the paint who alters opponents shots.Also comparing Bynum & Caveman's offensive and post up games, Bynum has morepost up moves in the post and is a better passer compared to Caveman who has mostly jump hook shots.

To my dismay the Lakers wll probably win, but never underestimate these Western teams that aren't in the playoff hunt....

didnt thet have identity stats for that matchup. bynum has wobbly legs.

You want stats from that game.Here you go:
[table][tr][td]Chris Kaman, C[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]6-19[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]18[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Andrew Bynum, C[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]7-9[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]14[/td] [/tr][/table]

Link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=271216013

Nice shooting that night by Caveman
laugh.gif

Bynum had 6 blocks that game 3 on Caveman watch the highlights from the last game.

didnt thet have identity stats for that matchup. bynum has wobbly legs.

dude your english is so bad man. why dont you stop wasting your time trying to bash the lakers and use that time on some english lessons or a typingclass....or two...

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

But I'm looking at it this way Andrew Bynum plays D and is a more of shot blocker & defensive presence in the paint who alters opponents shots.Also comparing Bynum & Caveman's offensive and post up games, Bynum has more post up moves in the post and is a better passer compared to Caveman who has mostly jump hook shots.

I'll agree that Bynum is a better defender. He alters shots that he doesn't block. Interestingly, Kaman is averaging more blocks/game this seasonthough.

But Bynum isn't a better offensive player right now and doesn't really have more post moves. Kaman can use both hands effectively and can face upand hit the 12-15 foot jumper, something Bynum can't do. Bynum is still somewhat limited offensively. He has a good drop step and a decent right handjump hook. If he develops an effective left hand one, he'll be very hard to defend especially with his release point.

L.A vs L.A

Corey Maggette has been playing like a man possesed. The lakers must stop dude.

Lets go Lakersssssss!

kaman playing? if he is, Clippers win not even Bynum can handle him.
Go away....

Looking forward to this game. If you guys want tickets for this same game but in april ticketmaster has some. They even have courtside...I got the same sectionI sat in for the ATL game for face value.

lakers....man! Al thornton is serious though. maybe the last few games for Sam. Pau Kaman matchup this time.

I checked my cable and it wasn't on NBA TV, and on nba.com it says it's showing the Hornets, Spurs game...

Damn your misinformation Sohi!!!! jk
tongue.gif

Ok it's safe to say this game isnt on NBATV tonight.I checked lakers.com and clippers.com and none say NBATV under the national tv section.I checked mycable box guide and NBATV has the Spurs vs. Hornets game tonight.

Clippers are going to get murked. No Sam-I-Am, Maggette will come back down to earth and realize he's average, Kaman will shoot horrible and get destroyedby the offensive juggernaut Pau Gasol, Tim Thomas will have back spasms and probably play 8 total minutes, Mobley will have sex with Francis and not be in thebuilding, and who the hell is Quinton Ross?

Back
Top Bottom