Official Lakers at Clippers Thread 2/23 7:30 PST

laugh.gif
The Lakers dominated the Clippers last time when they met, i see theClippers getting revenge tonight. The Lakers are one team that they hate to lose too and they pride their selves to have great games vs the Lakers (especiallyMaggette), thats what I'll expect them to do this evening. I see this being a close game till the 4th, then the Clippers pull away from them. Lakers 103Clippers 114. Mags and Thornton score 32 a piece, Kaman with 23 rebounds.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Lakers dominated the Clippers last time when they met, i see the Clippers getting revenge tonight. The Lakers are one team that they hate to lose too and they pride their selves to have great games vs the Lakers (especially Maggette), thats what I'll expect them to do this evening. I see this being a close game till the 4th, then the Clippers pull away from them. Lakers 103 Clippers 114. Mags and Thornton score 32 a piece, Kaman with 23 rebounds.
Done deal.
pimp.gif

I don't think Kaman is playing though and Cassell is questionable tonight

Hey I'm in the Bay Area for the weekend and they don't have KCAL, anywhere I can stream this?? Thanks

laugh.gif
The Lakers dominated the Clippers last time when they met, i see the Clippers getting revenge tonight. The Lakers are one team that they hate to lose too and they pride their selves to have great games vs the Lakers (especially Maggette), thats what I'll expect them to do this evening. I see this being a close game till the 4th, then the Clippers pull away from them. Lakers 103 Clippers 114. Mags and Thornton score 32 a piece, Kaman with 23 rebounds.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thanks for checking in

laugh.gif

thanks
roll.gif

did somebody put their hand over Kobe's mouth so he couldnt say timout??? i swear somebody put their hand in

come on now, this guy constantly leaves me shaking my head - can somebody please tell me why the lakers shouldnt have traded this guy??? i was all in favor oftrading him plus picks for G Green

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

come on now, this guy constantly leaves me shaking my head - can somebody please tell me why the lakers shouldnt have traded this guy??? i was all in favor of trading him plus picks for G Green

you mean walton? he has one of the all time worst contracts. I dont think even the worst GM would trade for him
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom