Official Lakers at Suns Game 6 Thread, Lakers Lead 3-2

Alright Lakers fans, congrats. Now though, is your true test.
laugh.gif

Gotta give props to Nash. Him crying shows how much he wanted it and how bad he felt for his team. He played great the whole series. Hopefully Amare stays and we can do this again next year.

Kobe is just amazing on the court. The focus he has to make those shots when his team loses the momentum is just incredible. He just puts the whole team on his back and wills the ball into the basket.

Lakers vs. Boston. Its going to be incredible. Jefferey Osbourn will probably sing the national anthem in the first game, the atmosphere, the hate, etc... this is what everyone .. I mean everyone wanted. I guarantee Shaq, Lebron, Carmelo, and the rest of the NBA guys wants to see this..

Go Lakers!!

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Time to go to war,

%%!$ boston!!!

you see the Lakers in the Wcf presentation?  No smiles, they know what's up

Can't wait till Thursday man...

As for the Suns, I have grown to respect Nash since they knocked us out twice.  I understand & can't hate on him tearing up, he's never been to the finals

REVENGE IS A +$$*% THOUGH
devil.gif

"This is it. It's for all the marbles. I'm sitting in the house loading up the pump, I'm loading up the Uzis, I've got a couple of M-16s, couple of nines, couple of joints with some silencers on them, couple of grenades, got a missile launcher. I'm ready for war."

kevin-garnett-screaming.jpg

Got respect for Steve Nash always have always will. Feel bad for him but hey like fisher said "someone's got to win".

Kobe just made his case. Lebron is the better Regular Season player. But Kobe earns his check and his respect in the postseason plain and simple.

roll.gif
@Fisher knowing the score of Game 6. But that show there ready to play.  LA in 6 btw

oh yeah Sasha and Dragic beef vol. 1 coming this summer, "If I want to hurt him I would have done it another way"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Time to go to war,

%%!$ boston!!!

you see the Lakers in the Wcf presentation? No smiles, they know what's up

Can't wait till Thursday man...

As for the Suns, I have grown to respect Nash since they knocked us out twice. I understand & can't hate on him tearing up, he's never been to the finals

REVENGE IS A +$$*% THOUGH
devil.gif

"This is it. It's for all the marbles. I'm sitting in the house loading up the pump, I'm loading up the Uzis, I've got a couple of M-16s, couple of nines, couple of joints with some silencers on them, couple of grenades, got a missile launcher. I'm ready for war."

kevin-garnett-screaming.jpg

Kobe was incredible

"There's only one other guy that can make shots like that, and he's retired...making Hanes commercials...bad ones I might add." --Reggie Miller

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Nash CRYING like a BABY in the locker room after the game.

Someone get the GIF up ASAP.

roll.gif
Stupid and classless.

I can't imagine Doug Collins passed 9th grade biology if he thinks Kobe tapped Gentry on the shoulder.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

'
pimp.gif

He's done this before. Like 3 years ago when Sam Cassell was still playing for the Clippers.

He looked like a kid trying to fly
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I felt sad watching Steve Nash cry though.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by JCH3

Nash CRYING like a BABY in the locker room after the game.

Someone get the GIF up ASAP.

roll.gif
Stupid and classless.
Yeah and makes us Laker fans look bad.

He the Zodogg of the LA Lakers fanbase
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wont even lie, that was pretty uncalled for. Anyone whose played sports or is passionate about anything in life should understand how a guy like Nash is feeling at that point.
I respect Nash he gave it his all, imo he couldnt have played any better.
pimp.gif

good series suns fans, but the better team won this series. it was much tougher than i expected though. nash is a great competitor and i respect him a lot
Kobe again showing why he's still the best in the world
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Artest with a good game tonight
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
at Sasha letting Dragic get under his skin. i, like many other fans, wanted to kill him for being such an idiot
now, time to get revenge from 2 years ago
4 MORE WINS
pimp.gif

I feel for Nash at this being his closest chance at finally getting there and falling short. He's a great talent and great dude.
As for my Lakers Im glad they finished in PHX and love the all business non celebration. Kinda worried about Boston and very glad Lakers have the home court advantage. And this PHX/LAL series had to have been one of if not the best post season series for Kobe. I hope he keeps the current run going against Boston and I hope Artest can do his thing against Pierce.

Back
Top Bottom