Official: Lakers @ Blazers 4/10 7PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Alright lets get this started. It's time to finally end this losing streak at the Rose Garden. This very well could be a preview to a 2nd round match up inthe playoffs this year. A key in this game will be not letting the Blazers getting off to a hot shooting start from 3 point land.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

Well that was fast
laugh.gif

But
sick.gif
...i hate rose garden

Go Lakers!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Off topic (maybe still on topic).... is it really a race to start Laker threads?
I only did one to be an ***. Just to really see how fast Jonathan is when creating Laker game threads. I clicked post at 4 seconds left on theclock, so I damn well know Kidskillz was more eager than I was.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Off topic (maybe still on topic).... is it really a race to start Laker threads?
I only did one to be an ***. Just to really see how fast Jonathan is when creating Laker game threads. I clicked post at 4 seconds left on the clock, so I damn well know Kidskillz was more eager than I was.
laugh.gif
And my dude had tags

Anyway I wonder how many minutes Andrew gets tomorrow

I live in Seattle and me and my friend are drivin down to watch the game at the rose garden tomorrow. should be a good game...you best believe me and my friendwill both be rocking our #24 jerseys...any other lakers fans going to the game?

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

The frog in my avy's about to poster Monsieur Gasol pour numero trois.
pimp.gif

Gonna put Gasol on his !*% this time.

Blazers gonna take this game.

Send the bench goons like Sasha and Mengba to commit some flagrant foul on Joel Pryzbilla and Broy. I want to hear those homer announcers
roll.gif

Össsss
Lakers by 15!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lakers 113
Portland 98
Yes Yes Yes
Lakers by 15!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go LAKERS!!!
pimp.gif

*Sigh*

Superbowl day here in Portland. At work early today, and all I see is black and red. Half these people don't even watch basketball, but when the Lakersare in town, oh yes, they all become big fans.

Chester, Jonnie, good luck. Exile, not you.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom