Official: Lakers @ Bulls 3/21 5:30PM PST Game On KCAL 9 & WGN America

Alright lets get this started. Lakers start their longest road trip of the season. This game is going to be tough with a young hungry Bulls team looking to geta big win at home and the United Center crowd being hyped for this game with Kobe being in the house for his only visit of the season. Lakers should take thisone by 7.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

Damn, that was quick Jonathan.
laugh.gif

They're still playing I love LA in the Staples.

LET'S
GO
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LAY-[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]KURZ!!![/color]

you guys need to cool it with the game threads though. The other one still has discussion in it. Chill.

we gotta come out focused and not let them get in the game and think they have a chance of winning

Yall getting geeked up with the top team in the west against the CURRENT #8. Everybody wanna beat Chicago! LOL How yall gonna feel when the Bulls beat em? Youknow they been playing spotty lately. Damn near let Warriors back in the game

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bulls gave L.A. a good run for their money....but i think LA will win.

I tried getting tix, but they were way too much.

The Bulls do play up to their competition.........hmmm

i honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Bulls took this one at home. LA has just not been able to get it together lately.

i think this game will mark the turning point for the Lakers of whether they're going to get that homecourt or not. the Cavs have a cupcake schedule tofinish the season and i don't see them dropping many games, barring a collapse or major injury. so we will see how the Lakeshow will fare.

Hoping we can pull a shocker and beat LA. Hopefully the Lakers will continue their shaky play. If Salmons and Miller continue their good play i think we have achance. Rose needs to attack Fisher from the jump.

the machine is back?

we will see.

don't make any dumb plays for the 3rd straight game ariza.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Bulls took this one at home. LA has just not been able to get it together lately.

i think this game will mark the turning point for the Lakers of whether they're going to get that homecourt or not. the Cavs have a cupcake schedule to finish the season and i don't see them dropping many games, barring a collapse or major injury. so we will see how the Lakeshow will fare.
They always relax at home, so I fully expect them to pick it up on the road.

Kobe for 58. LA blows another lead but hangs on to win by 3.

Back
Top Bottom