Official: Lakers @ Celtics ABC 1/31/10 3:30 ET Rivalry That'll Never Get Old

Come on now. People criticizing Pierce for the same thing Kobe does...every damn star out there flails and acts a little bit. They also all whine. It sucks, but we deal with it because we are peasants.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Krazyrodzilla wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you actually read Pierce's lips he says, "Are you alright? What are you doing?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

anyone else dislike the way paul pierce snaps his head back every time he drives to the basket? I mean I respect the guys game and all but c'mon dude acts like he just took a bullet or something
eyes.gif
Some players gotta do what they gotta do
eyes.gif
all nba players flop. you're a %*%%@ if you don't believe that. ron artest flopped in the possession before kobe hit the game winner. and for all these cocky 15 year old laker stans, y'all act like you dominated the c's in this game. the celtics played the better game, kobe just hit an amazing shot at the end and the lakers got a couple calls in their favor in the last 2 minutes (ie, not resetting the shotclock when theres 1:30 left even tho it hit the rim and the c's got the rebound, and ron artest "falling" from beyond the free throw line to 15 feet into the stands - ron artest is not a weak dude. he flopped. admit it.) But like i said - kobe was kobe and hit an amazing shot. But if I were a laker fan I wouldn't be so cocky - you guys are very beatable.

i dont understand why you guys think ron flopped on that offensive foul? if you look closely on that play he was pushed off and his feet got tangled up so of course hes going to lose balance at that speed he was going.. acting like you've never played basketball..

Back
Top Bottom