OFFICIAL: Lakers @ Grizzlies 12/22 8 EST

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Come on man.

It's December.
December.
De-Cem-Ber.

We got 5 monthes till the playoffs starts.
Y'all think Phil and Kobe are going to have the Lakers playing like this in April.

You use the regular season to work out the kinks, find roles for players, find good schemes, etc.

Sure, if we play like this in the playoffs, we're probably not going to win.
But have some faith.
FAITH- ALWAYS! But you must keep Reality as your friend. The Lakers have been playing like garbage and have done nothing to improve. What, weare starting Luke Walton,
laugh.gif
, Phil is losing it and this team shows nopassions for the game.

Trust me SoHi, I bleed purple and gold; but I don't let my fanboyism blind me. Right now we suck! We beat teams early on and have been playing mediocresince. What have you done for me lately? I will always ask this. We are the LAKERS after all. LAKERS! L-A-K-E-R-S!

i have come to the conclusion that we suck as a team
we have all the talent we need but we dont have the killer instinct and the commitment to win

no chemistry, players on diff agendas, Bynum turning into a bust...not a good look for the season with the talent they have

laugh.gif
there we go with dfish not being able to stay in front of lowry, defense collapse kick out
sick.gif

Gay Juice.
pimp.gif

I wonder if Iavaroni has noticed yet how much more smoothly the offense runs when O.J. has the ball in his hands.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ lamar
roll.gif

this dude has to be one of the most mentally weakest players in the L

Y'all think Phil and Kobe are going to have the Lakers playing like this in April.

But the Celtics are playing that way now. Who is going to be more prepared in April? I can understand lapses in effort, but the Lakers don't have anydefensive mentallity at this point. You're ok with this team waiting to form an identity in April?

someone post darko's tirade on youtube over that official saying hes going to kill his family
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom