Official: Lakers @ Hawks 3/29 12:30PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Originally Posted by knightngale

so gasol was 7-10 yet they only give him 10 shots? morons

Lamar has not posted up in over a month
eyes.gif

that was just terrible play and effort by everyone except for maybe Gasol

was Kobe's ankle bothering him or something? He was out early in the 1st quarter

nah early foul trouble

I say lets cut down everyones minutes now, I know its only 2 games behind the Cavs, but I think the rest is more important. I mean home court with them onlymatters if they make the finals, and that is still something I don't believe is going to happen.

man we had our chances too in the 4th...just couldn't hit shots.
smh.gif

Well, as much as I'd love homecourt advantage throughout, i'll be more than happy if we can stay healthy the rest of the way from here. That's moreimportant to me because I know and have confidence these guys can win hostile environments.

Oh yeah we lost...so cue up the panicking laker fans
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Pau 7-10 (70%) Rest of team 21-70 (30%) Not going to get it done. HC throughout may be lost although I still only think we actually will need in the Finals if it's against Boston. I was expecting us to go 6-1 on this trip with ATL being the lone loss so hopefully I'm right.

haha i dont think we can win the Bobcats so it gonna be 5-2. Hopefully im wrong

I think rest would be good for the Lakers starters.

The Finals format is 2-3-2 so home court isn't as big a factor as it is in a 2-2-1-1-1

GG Atlanta.

Bibby's 3pt shot that bounces off the top of the backboard was just ridiculous
eek.gif

Just couldn't hit shots so ....moving on.

pimp.gif
Hawks

Good win for them.

Man, I know I keep saying it.... But I still think they will be a force in the playoffs this season.

I hate cheering for other teams but from here out im a fan of who ever the lakers are playing.....Hawks with the big W sorry guys im happy with that...

Yeah, give the starters some rest Jackson, cause yall ain't catching the Cavs no way. Oh yeah, to the guy that said the Cavs ain't go make it to thefinals even with home court in the East,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sinser13

Originally Posted by tupac003

IMO its time to rest the starters.
yup.

we locked up home court in the West, and probably will have it against Boston if we face them instead of Cavs

yeah, I say rest the starters or give them extremely limited minutes from here on out

Okay, Lakers aren't going ANYWHERE if Pau Gasol chooses to become the best player in LA.

Which I've seen lately from the Lakers.

Is the other one tired or what?

Back
Top Bottom