smh.gif
smh.gif

Kobe not even having really score
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

7-0 !

I am not a Laker fan but wow..... if they stay healthy.... I really dont see anyone beating them.... period...

laugh.gif
@ CP3 acting like he got sniped. The D has been spectacular to start the season
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Not a smart move by Ariza.

CP starting to get on my nerves.

He is always looking at the ref for any call. Crying when fisher flops and acts (which fisher does A LOT OF) but turns around and does the same crap...

Dah well.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

The announcers are on the same level as the announcers that were working that one preseason Rockets vs. Celtics game. Just horrible.

Just hit mute. get on your computer and go to 570am.com.

laugh.gif
I'm not dumb to realize that if that's what you're hintingat... Just comparing the commentators. Chill.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Not a smart move by Ariza.

CP starting to get on my nerves.

He is always looking at the ref for any call. Crying when fisher flops and acts (which fisher does A LOT OF) but turns around and does the same crap...

Dah well.

As good as CP3 is, he needs to learn to respect his elders and take notes on how to cope with his frustration. You gotta learn to walk before running youngfella.

The announcers are on the same level as the announcers that were working that one preseason Rockets vs. Celtics game. Just horrible.

Just hit mute. get on your computer and go to 570am.com.

laugh.gif
I'm not dumb to realize that if that's what you're hinting at... Just comparing the commentators. Chill.
wink.gif

Tupac is a good dude. I think he was just offering a way to listen to the game but not have to listen to these morons.

Back
Top Bottom