Official: Lakers @ Jazz Game 4 2nd Round 5/10 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD: Lakers Lead 3-0

notorious 858

Banned
Alright time to get this started. All I want to see is a W and complete the:

Broom.gif

I'd be nice to get the sweep, but I expect that Jazz to get out there throwing bombs.

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!!

It's been a while since we saw a Lakers sweep. Although I like it more when they finish the series at Staples.

I hope they can get a sweep to get this over with. But I just don't see Utah giving up that easy.

I hope they can get a sweep to get this over with. But I just don't see Utah giving up that easy.

Lakes need to win, we need rest. Hopefully if we do win the series, we play the Suns. We need to redeem our selves for 06 and 07 losses.

Jerry Sloan coached teams don't go down softly so hopefully the Lakers realize this. Just hang around and take the game over in the 4th quarter then rest until sunday.

crazy to believe that the Jazz have only been swept once in the playoffs though. 1989 vs golden state.

jazz will win by atleast 10 they have too much pride to get eliminated on their homecourt.

The Jazz have fight in them. I can see this game seriously going back to LA. But in the end, Lakers are going to take the series, just maybe not tonight.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Lakes need to win, we need rest. Hopefully if we do win the series, we play the Suns. We need to redeem our selves for 06 and 07 losses.

If LA do win, is there any rest since the Suns already one??

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

If LA do win, is there any rest since the Suns already one??
yea abc or tnt are ratings hungry and want all the other series to finish, so the series won't start until either saturday, sunday, or monday despite the fact that it could start as early as thursday if the lakers win tonight.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Bring on the Suns
mad.gif
. I've been waiting for a sweet revenge since 2006

this.

and i want sweet revenge from boston as well

speaking of sweet...whos in your avy?
devil.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if the Jazz came out and won this game, just to avoid the sweep & show something to their home crowd

but the series will not go past 5 games. Guaransheed

Or they just roll over tonight and bow out

Hopefully the Lakeshow can just blow em out tonight and not give the Suns/ Nash any more resting days than needed.

Lakers by 13.

Lakers fans: Get the brooms
Jazz fans: Get the fishing-poles

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom