Official: Lakers @ Kings 4/6 6PM PST

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

It's only because they appear loyal, since they're so rabid, ignorant, and annoying. I have never seen a team with so many uneducated fans that say the stupidest things.
I would give that title to Jazz fans.
great win by the Lakeshow...the kings commentators and station arent that bad...they even interviewed odom at the end of the game...they arent asannoying and bad as the warrior fans and commentators...the annoying kings fans in the earLy 2000s are now the annoying warrior fans!!!!...
mad.gif
...i swear i went bowLing Last night in my Lakers jersey minding my own businessthen this guy in a warrior jersey starts taLking sshhhht to me and saying this foo in a has the nerve to wear a Lakers jersey F the Lakers...warriors foo! theni popped my jersey Like kobe then i said Lakers! then this guy he tried to start a fight with me
eyes.gif
...but his boys heLd him back...smh now a days
tired.gif
...anyways awesome win Lakers...good job rad!

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by DJ 1080

5 pages?

Pathetic...

Let me guess; angry because Wade hasn't played in 5 weeks?
Good win Lake-show!

I guess my joke went over everyones head
laugh.gif
These threads are usually 20-25+ pages and this is barely 5(now 6)

and btw im a laker supporter

John Ireland interviewed Vlad after the game and asked him how he got so many rebounds, and Vlad's response was like "Maybe because they were missingtheir shots..." or something like that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

5 pages?

Pathetic...

Let me guess; angry because Wade hasn't played in 5 weeks?
Good win Lake-show!

I guess my joke went over everyones head
laugh.gif
These threads are usually 20-25+ pages and this is barely 5(now 6)

and btw im a laker supporter

laugh.gif

Yeah I dropped the ball on that one like a Bounce Pass to Kwame. All good though, Lakers are winning.

Kings commentators are pretty good actually... Jerry Reynolds sounds like a tame Hubie Brown... Napear would make stupid nicknames like "TheBibbinator" but he's pretty good as well. Not 100% objective but neither are Joel & Stu in LA. It's just the damn fans. Every team has thembut Kings fans are the worst. I think it's OK if you're loyal to the team, but not if you know ABSOLUTELY nothing else. I swear there are probably agood number of "fans" in Sacramento who still think they're literally the best and are oblivous to the fact that they're not making theplayoffs.

We need to win either every game left on the schedule or all but one game on the remaining schedule if we want home court through the first three rounds.

Tonight, it was a great sight to see the guys go on the road, playing a decent team and overcoming a deficit early on and finally burying the Kings in the 3rdquarter.

It is also nice seeing Vlad being the opposite of a space cadet. He is playing good help defense, he is rebounding, he is passing, he is flowing within theoffense and he is still doin gwhat he is known for, making three pointers.

Having guys like Vlad, Jordan, Sasha, Ronny, Luke and Trevor Ariza (eventually) who can come in off the bench and score well above their averages and/or have areally good all around game. During a championship run, there will almost always be a few outstanding performances by role players who come in off of the benchand play well above their normal level of play.

Great win, still pissed NO still winning. Them fools have to loose at least one game for us to run the table and get HC.

Great win for my heart at least. To many close ones lately, I needed a game I could watch and relax at the same time.

Kobe, Odom, Gasol, Vlad all played great. Sasha did pretty well too. (KB8
happy.gif
)

Let's pound the Blazers on Tuesday and set up some real huge games for the last week.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom