Official: Lakers @ Kings 4/7 7PM PST Game On KCAL 9

the homer's 6'7"...he ought to be able to dunk!!! he's crap and will continue to be crap
eyes.gif
ppl getting excited over nothing

Originally Posted by shaqrules

the homer's 6'7"...he ought to be able to dunk!!! he's crap and will continue to be crap
eyes.gif

you salty? dude's gonna ball once he gets into rotation with kobe and pau come playoff time.

eyes.gif
youstillmad.jpg

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

eyes.gif

you salty? dude's gonna ball once he gets into rotation with kobe and pau come playoff time.
actually after watching it for the 10th time and calming down a bit, that came across my mind too...this bum is 6'7" and should have doneit in the L already.

watching Farmar get all amped on the bench.
indifferent.gif
.......son shouldstill be in the game until he makes progress.

am i mad? negative, i just think it's rediculous how dudes get excited when snasha makes a basket, layup or a dunk. i mean, if dude was handicap orsomething like that, i can see it.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

eyes.gif

actually after watching it for the 10th time and calming down a bit, that came across my mind too...this bum homer is 6'7" and should have done it in the L already.
THANK YOU...that's all i'm sayin.

bright, get on the next game thread fam!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at ya'll dudes gassin' the Sasha dunk.

What? He dunked? He's good again now?
laugh.gif

!@#$ Sasha!
pimp.gif

Koockle, you ain't right for them Tags fam!
roll.gif

eyes.gif
What the hell is your point? , like every 6'7 dude should be dunking at will?..can you say the same thing about stojakovic who is known as aSHOOTER? No.

People got excited because he dunked on 2 dudes or it seemed like it..

Some people always have something negative to say about anything..SMH

I mean it aint that serious. Ok so Sasha dunked and now dudes are hating because he should be doing it all the time? Its all fun and games. How many Europlayers at his size do you see dunking anyway? Only one I can think of is Rudy. How many times have we seen Sasha dunk? Not much. That is why a bunch of peoplehere got excited. Laker fans always looking for something to hate about our team
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Sorry to bring this post back

But when Sasha threw that down the crowd went wild. I almost spilled my beer.

Kings fans leaving with like 6 minutes to go
roll.gif

The last of the Lakers bench playing against the Kings starters
roll.gif

Kobe not even playing in the 4th
pimp.gif

This was much needed. Everyone kept their minutes low, most of the guys got some good burn, only Farmar had a bad game, and the kid still had 3 or 4 boards,assists, and points, and I think a couple steals. Shot like crap, but that's still fillin up a stat sheet.

Sasha over two guys, those guys might want to think about retiring.
laugh.gif
You know their teammates are clowin them tonight for that nonsense.

Let's get Denver.
pimp.gif

another thing that was funny is that sasha needed a running head start from beyond 3 pt arc to put that down. imagine if he started from half court.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I know i'm late, but my internet was down so I couldnt post last night. Sashas dunk
eek.gif
pimp.gif
there will be more of this to come in the playoffs
grin.gif

smh.gif
at trying to find something negative about sasha's dunk.
you guys really trying to downplay that %%*@ like he didn't mush it in TWO dude's faces?
so what if he's 6'7, kobe hasn't even banged on anyone like that this season.

Back
Top Bottom