Official: Lakers @ Magic 2/8 4:00PM PST

Where: Orlando FL Amway Arena
When: 2/8 4:00PM PST
TV: LA & Socal KCAL 9 HD Tape Delayed, Rest of us 4PM NBA League Pass

Lakers need to bounce back after that disappointing loss yesterday @ Atlanta.I see Kobe bouncing back and going for at least 28 tommrow night.Gasol should geta double double but he needs to stay out of foul trouble.Hopefully Radmonvic stays hot like he was @ Atlanta.Jordan Farmar needs to step his game up.He'sbeen playing like crap on this road trip.Anyway I see the Lakers bouncing back and taking this game by 5 or 8 points tommrow.

Go Lakers !

Was supposed to be at this game, but stupid Biology test
eyes.gif
. Was gonna be my first time seeing Kobe in person, I hate my Bio teacher
indifferent.gif
, Lakers by 5

should be a good game.

hopefully Kobe sits out and let's his finger heal. it'll be better for the long run.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

should be a good game.

hopefully Kobe sits out and let's his finger heal. it'll be better for the long run.
Kobe is not a wuss and wont be pulling a Lebronze James !

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Like Kobe said he's old school if he sat out a game because of a pinky injury Michael Jordan & Ron Harper would be all over him and that he wouldnthear the end of it.

I hope the Lakeshow can pull out a W. Kobe's pinky injury is really hurting his jumpshot/scoring. I agree, Kobe's competitiveness can't let him sitout a game just because of an injured finger. I just hope Gasol and the others show up again just in case Kobe's "slump" is still on.

Go Lakers!

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

should be a good game.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Like Kobe said he's old school if he sat out a game because of a pinky injury Michael Jordan & Ron Harper would be all over him and that he wouldnt hear the end of it.

so you would rather him have a lingering finger injury? I'd rather him get that dislocated finger healed so it won't bother him again. Idon't want him shooting like !++* for the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

should be a good game.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Like Kobe said he's old school if he sat out a game because of a pinky injury Michael Jordan & Ron Harper would be all over him and that he wouldnt hear the end of it.

so you would rather him have a lingering finger injury? I'd rather him get that dislocated finger healed so it won't bother him again. I don't want him shooting like !++* for the playoffs.

Update on his injured pinky:
BRYANT HEALING

Bryant reported improvement in his right pinky finger as a result of nonstop treatment with pads, ice or electro-stimulant since the Lakers' loss in Atlanta on Wednesday night. He said he would play Friday against Orlando without taping the injured finger to his ring finger.

"I have to," he said. "I just can't handle or shoot the way I want to (with the tape)."

Bryant joked that he could have picked up "a couple more fans" by continuing to wear the tape that made his hand resemble the "Star Trek" Vulcan greeting. But he acknowledged the injury might result in him skipping the Feb. 17 All-Star Game and the 3-point contest the previous day.

"Maybe," he said. "We'll have to see how it goes."

Link:

http://www.ocregister.com/sports/bryant-gasol-neal-1976249-lakers-finger

I hope Pau has a big game and lets hope that finger won't be a burden for Mamba.

BTW sorry if this off topic but how do i put Team Lakers on the bottom of my post. I'm sorry I am new here.

I thought this game and the Detroit game was the only game we were gonna lose on this trip. But, with Gausol, I'm liking our chances with this one.

i know, the 2 losses that we had was heartbreak losses. I was pissed off after those 2 games.

kobe 16-45fg 3rebs 3ast 7to's 39pts
odom 3-14fg 10pts
dwight 15-19fg 36pts
gasol 5-25 12 pts.

magic win 112-78

Originally Posted by Ghettokrnxxx

I have a feeling Howard will rape Gasol O_O

i have a feeling howard will have his way, gasol has been good so far for us though. the only thing i think that stands out is he should improve on hisdefense

This'll be a great game...both teams have a similar record and both have superstars that could take over the game.
Lakers by 7

Back
Top Bottom