Official Lakers @ Nets 2/5 4:30 P.M

Kobe dislocated his pinky finger on his shooting hand
frown.gif

but you wouldn't think anything happened to him though by his post game
laugh.gif
he was like, "what finger?"

When Bynum and Ariza come back and they start gelling at full strength, this Lakers team will be a PROBLEM.

Nice win for the Lakers
pimp.gif

I will be in school from 7:30am-5:45pm tomorrow
indifferent.gif

I guess ill be taking notes and watching the game on nba broadband at the same time
laugh.gif

If it was that serious of an injury he would have never returned. Kobe's a gamer don't worry he'll play. Plus I thought it was just a jam were diddislocation come from??

am i the only one that feels sad and disappointed that luke can't even beat malik allen off the dribble?
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Pau killin us tonight. D Fish putting in work in the points catagory & Odom coming through with the rebounds.
The fact LA has a All Star player to back up Kobe incase he has an off night is huge. I knew it as soon as the deal was made, but what a huge trade for LA.

1st of a back to back...Orlando tommorow.

just finished watching the game delay and pau came through in his debut. you can tell that dislocation messed up kobe's shot and everyone else came through

Damn kcal! Jacking up

Don't matter.

Gasol 24 4 and 12.

Goodbye kwame brown....we damn sure won't miss you.

Kwames stats for tonight... 4 pts 4 reb. And he was talking about us holding him down.

Great game tonight. Lets hope kobe feels better tomrrow because the hand is bugging him.

Back
Top Bottom