Official: Lakers @ Nuggets 11/13 7:30PM PST Game on ESPN HD & KCAL 9: Vol. WCF Rematch

Lakers better get their +@!+ together. Granted it was one game but these !+*$!$*#*%!*% forgot how to play.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

February 5th, 2010

That's the next time LA plays Denver....
That's ridiculous. NBA needs to reconsider whoever is scheduling these matches. They should play way more often.

Gawwdamn Mbenga got destroyed
eek.gif
sick.gif

And Josh Powell was there too...damn...didn't know Ty got bounce like that
sick.gif

Pretty much sums the entire 2nd half for us...they just destroyed us.

If you would've told me we were only gonna score 23 points in a half, in any game, this season, I would've laughed in your face straight up andwould've been willing to bet my entire bank account that it wouldn't happen.
tired.gif

That was just inexcusable
tired.gif

Gotta give credit to Denver though...they came out firing and did what they were supposed to do.

Looking forward to the next time we play these guys.

Lakers look tired out there. It might be the fact that we have only 4 NBA caliber players on the team at the moment.

I don't think we ran a pick n roll with Kobe even once. We need gasol
grin.gif

Another defender being over hyped because kobe had an off game. Even that guy on the Suns played better defense on Kobe than Afflalo.

The Nuggets played unreal defense tonight... truly surprised me, but was definitely nice to see.

Great win... was really enjoyable to watch!

And Ty Law, my goodness!
sick.gif

3rd quarter killed us. Have to do a better job then that.
grin.gif

Need to work on how to make an entry pass, Kobe and Bynum couldn't get the ball for crap. And Lamar need to take a night away from Klhoe and work on hisfree throws.

Gotta come back strong on Sunday vs Houston, Ariza gets his ring, so that could be dangerous.

Only think I saw that I liked, Bynum playin well. Good work young fella.

^give afflalo his credit. U just tight my man, its just 1 game.

They broke down the stats and most of kobes field goals came when afflalo wasn't defending him

Originally Posted by knightngale

Lakers look tired out there. It might be the fact that we have only 4 NBA caliber players on the team at the moment.

I don't think we ran a pick n roll with Kobe even once. We need gasol
grin.gif

Another defender being over hyped because kobe had an off game. Even that guy on the Suns played better defense on Kobe than Afflalo.
please

Originally Posted by CP1708

3rd quarter killed us. Have to do a better job then that.
grin.gif

Need to work on how to make an entry pass, Kobe and Bynum couldn't get the ball for crap. And Lamar need to take a night away from Klhoe and work on his free throws.

Gotta come back strong on Sunday vs Houston, Ariza gets his ring, so that could be dangerous.

Only think I saw that I liked, Bynum playin well. Good work young fella.
The spacing just was not right. It looked crowded in there every time they tried to make an entry pass. They need better spacing.
That is when we usually rely on the Kobe-Gasol pick n roll to pick apart teams like we did with this very team last year.

^
The spacing was bad, but every bit of it could be the Denver D was ready for us and knew how to attack us. When Kobe did get it, they were ready for him andhad doubles ready, good rotations, they were everywhere.

Just look at the tapes, work on the spacing, figure out a better way to attack next time. They'll be ok.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^give afflalo his credit. U just tight my man, its just 1 game.

They broke down the stats and most of kobes field goals came when afflalo wasn't defending him
Afflalo played good defense but so did the entire Denver team. They sent help quick and often. It was the first time this season that a teamdoubled kobe aggressively this season.
I am not even that angry with the loss since we are still champions
pimp.gif

Gasol's presence was definitely missed tonight.
One thing I noticed today was that some of the shot selection with LA was just flat out awful. And why does Farmar feel the need to jack up a 3 every time hebrings the ball up?
Does anyone else feel like Kobe was overdoing it with the post-ups today? Maybe it was just me.

Screw "Where amazing happens". This weeks slogan should be "Where you just got posterized happens".
For me personally it goes
1.wade
roll.gif
2.melo
laugh.gif
3. outlaw
laugh.gif
4. iggy's cuff
smh.gif
5. ty lawson
eek.gif
What a week

Ty Lawson just disrespected the Lakers with that late game facial on Mengba. Damn 30 point lost and then a facial dunk to ice the cake.

eek.gif

DJ Mbangedon. I knew I turned it off at the right time. no sense in watching that live if you're a laker fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

eek.gif

DJ Mbangedon. I knew I turned it off at the right time. no sense in watching that live if you're a laker FAIR WEATHER fan
laugh.gif
Fixed.

I don't care if the Nuggets win by 40 or lose by 40, I watch the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom