Official: Lakers @ Nuggets 2/27 6PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Alright lets get this started. This game has trap game written all over it. Lakers need to control the tempo of this game and pound the ball inside. HopefullyLakers can go up to the mile high city and pull out a W.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

eek.gif

Go Lakers

denver playing good ball with the chauncey controllin the team (i think he's struggling), they got melo and jr smith and linas kleiza (who always shootswell vs us) .... expect the birdman to bring a gang of energy.

Lakers need to control the pace of the game and bring another W.

you playin for your streak kidskills
pimp.gif

GO lakeshow
devil.gif

Starters got rest, bench was able to get burn...tonight was a pretty good tuneup for this game. Should be a good one. I'm confident we'll pull through.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Starters got rest, bench was able to get burn...tonight was a pretty good tuneup for this game. Should be a good one. I'm confident we'll pull through.
pimp.gif
That's what a lot of Laker fans thought the last game before the allstar break @ Utah and look what happened.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

kidskillz .. whats your record now for laker threads?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dont jinx it man.

I'm shooting for going undefeated the rest of the season where the Lakers finish 72-10
roll.gif

Ill bet there look for me, Ill be holdin up a Team Vujacic sign.

My seats are on the base line(left side of the court if ur watchin tv) the second row behind the courtside seats.

i payed so much I want it to be a good exciting close game, but I dunno if I can take it so hopefully its a blowout. Or maybe a really good game for 3 1/2quarters and in the last 5 min of the 4th we put em away.

Sasha is gettin his stroke back hopefully he puts up about 15.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Ill bet there look for me, Ill be holdin up a Team Vujacic sign.

My seats are on the base line the second row behind the courtside seats.

i payed so much I want it to be a good exciting close game, but I dunno if I can take it so hopefully its a blowout. Or maybe a really good game for 3 1/2 quarters and in the last 5 min of the 4th we put em away.

Sasha is gettin his stroke back hopefully he puts up about 15.
If Sasha gets some burn tommrow night and lays an egg and plays stupid. Log off and Ban yourself until the playoffs
laugh.gif

Somebody better be watching Kobe so he doesn't get into any shenanigans
laugh.gif
should be a fun game though, JR Smith and Kleiza always goes off on us forsome reason, get to 49-10...LET'S GO LAKERS!!

haha its guaranteed he's gonna play stupid thats what he does

haha but hell no I wont ban myself I dont have a job id die without NT

haha its guaranteed he's gonna play stupid thats what he does

haha but hell no I wont ban myself I dont have a job id die without NT
Roll to the game with this picture blown up and pasted onto your team Vujacic sign:

sgall38.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

haha hellllllllllllllll no aint no ACboyz or whatever his name is tendencies happenin over here

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you ain't lyin' dontstep. Have fun @ the game
pimp.gif

I decided against the sign

1. because im high right now and dont feel like makin it and 2. because I cant draw and my hand writing looks like I write with my feet and I dont wanna wastemoney on stencils and %%#! that ill never use again

ill post pix up probably tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom