[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by knightngale

Mitch needs to make an offer to Mario Chalmers this offseason. Dude plays EXCELLENT defense, hits open jumpers, and can play a lil pick n roll and even drive to the hoop. 

QFT
I'd have to agree too. Dude is an excellent role player

True
laugh.gif
but i don't mind we get Nolan Smith

I like what I see, I like Dragic, Brooks, Chalmers, Price and definitely Barea (But we know he's signing back with Mavs)

I like what I see, I like Dragic, Brooks, Chalmers, Price and definitely Barea (But we know he's signing back with Mavs)

so do we not have enough cake to sign dwight outward? he says he's not going back to orlando at all. maybe now we can put together a package to get them. he wants to be a free agent, and wants a chip, we can get him one

so do we not have enough cake to sign dwight outward? he says he's not going back to orlando at all. maybe now we can put together a package to get them. he wants to be a free agent, and wants a chip, we can get him one

Call me crazy, but I'd rather draft Isiah Thomas opposed to signing JJ............the way i see it Thomas would be the cheaper option, and he can wind up having the same impact(if not better)

Call me crazy, but I'd rather draft Isiah Thomas opposed to signing JJ............the way i see it Thomas would be the cheaper option, and he can wind up having the same impact(if not better)

Originally Posted by thachosen123

this.

how do u guys feel about giving a MLE offer to a legit back up 2 to rest kobe
Caron Butler
Jamal Crawford
J.R. Smith
Tracy McGrady

this.

Caron Butler
Jamal Crawford
J.R. Smith
Tracy McGrady

Originally Posted by Freeze

i want howard too but didnt he say he wants to stay at orlando?

Originally Posted by Freeze

i want howard too but didnt he say he wants to stay at orlando?

Dwight chose not to sign an extension and will become a free agent in 2012. So if anything that's a good thing for us.

If it wasn't for everyone saying he's following in Shaqs fotosteps etc, he would probably be alot more interested in coming to LA.

Dwight chose not to sign an extension and will become a free agent in 2012. So if anything that's a good thing for us.

If it wasn't for everyone saying he's following in Shaqs fotosteps etc, he would probably be alot more interested in coming to LA.

Originally Posted by 2o6

this.

Caron Butler
Jamal Crawford
J.R. Smith
Tracy McGrady

Caron - will be back with Dallas
Crawford - could be perfect off the bench with Lamar
J.R. - same as Crawford
TMac - he's done

Originally Posted by 2o6

this.

Caron Butler
Jamal Crawford
J.R. Smith
Tracy McGrady

Caron - will be back with Dallas
Crawford - could be perfect off the bench with Lamar
J.R. - same as Crawford
TMac - he's done

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

well, orlando will be in the same situation as denver this season with melo.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

well, orlando will be in the same situation as denver this season with melo.

Back
Top Bottom