[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Look how terrible Iiggy look in the Heat Sixer first round. No thanks Iggy sucks

been playing like buns for 2 years. I thought the Olympics would help him
tired.gif

Look how terrible Iiggy look in the Heat Sixer first round. No thanks Iggy sucks

been playing like buns for 2 years. I thought the Olympics would help him
tired.gif

He played great defense though. I think he would take better advantage of being a 3rd option than odom would.

He played great defense though. I think he would take better advantage of being a 3rd option than odom would.

It sounds like you guys are just naming "all-stars" that are available that can be a "good" fit for the Lakers. I don't see how Iguadola helps your team one bit.

One of the biggest weaknesses that the Lakers had for the longest time was that they were too slow. The triangle hid that for a long time, but now that Phil is gone and Brown is in--we'll see how you guys will address that issue.

I honestly think you guys should keep Pau and Bynum intact, because size will always be a winning factor in today's league. If you do want to go after Dwight (I think you guys actually may have a shot to get him) you should keep your "assets" and try to get under the cap by 2012 (He might sign with you guys).

Trading away Odom isn't going to help you guys much, because you lose the "diversity" that Odom brings with his size and "skill".

I would stop dreaming about getting CP3(Very strong possibility that he'll go to NY), because there is no possible way you guys can get CP3 and Dwight Howard while keeping Kobe on your team.

It sounds like you guys are just naming "all-stars" that are available that can be a "good" fit for the Lakers. I don't see how Iguadola helps your team one bit.

One of the biggest weaknesses that the Lakers had for the longest time was that they were too slow. The triangle hid that for a long time, but now that Phil is gone and Brown is in--we'll see how you guys will address that issue.

I honestly think you guys should keep Pau and Bynum intact, because size will always be a winning factor in today's league. If you do want to go after Dwight (I think you guys actually may have a shot to get him) you should keep your "assets" and try to get under the cap by 2012 (He might sign with you guys).

Trading away Odom isn't going to help you guys much, because you lose the "diversity" that Odom brings with his size and "skill".

I would stop dreaming about getting CP3(Very strong possibility that he'll go to NY), because there is no possible way you guys can get CP3 and Dwight Howard while keeping Kobe on your team.

Trade Ron Ron (6.7mil), Luke Walton(5.6), Shannon Brown (2.4) and a 2nd rounder for Iggy (13.5mil) and one of their last players on the bench......

And there you have it, a trade where we keep the core of our team.. Get rid of the dead weight, and get something back...

Trade Ron Ron (6.7mil), Luke Walton(5.6), Shannon Brown (2.4) and a 2nd rounder for Iggy (13.5mil) and one of their last players on the bench......

And there you have it, a trade where we keep the core of our team.. Get rid of the dead weight, and get something back...

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

he doesn't.... But if we are going to trade for him Odom should not be mentioned at all.. Should be Ron Artest combo or nothing..

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

he doesn't.... But if we are going to trade for him Odom should not be mentioned at all.. Should be Ron Artest combo or nothing..

Is the Knicks thread running dry or something?...............And not that i want LO traded, but iggy is just as good a fit as Lamar is

Is the Knicks thread running dry or something?...............And not that i want LO traded, but iggy is just as good a fit as Lamar is

Like i said before, the team is fine the way it is.. we just need to tweak the bench a bit.. PG who can play uptempo offense and a shooter .. and we'll be fine IMO

Like i said before, the team is fine the way it is.. we just need to tweak the bench a bit.. PG who can play uptempo offense and a shooter .. and we'll be fine IMO

Originally Posted by thachosen123

iggy's jumper make odoms jumper look like michael jordans jumper

iggy's jumper make odoms jumper look like michael jordans jumper

What does that mean? I don't think I've said anything that wasn't true, have I? I'm just giving you guys an "outside" perspective. Don't be upset if what I'm saying offends/upsets/makes you feel uncomfortable. It's the truth.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I agree with this actually. I would keep you main core and get rid of Artest possibly. Artest can no longer do much for your team anymore (Especially since Phil is now gone). Also, signing Matt Barnes and Steve Blake was a MAJOR mistake. They're just holding up good quality cap space at this point.

Now, if you guys want to upgrade in the PG spot(which I think you REALLY need to do here), I would take a good hard look at Raymond Felton. He's a versatile, tough, gritty point guard. He can play an uptempo style of offense and will find the open shooters you guys have. Instead of going after Iggy, Lakers should go after Felton. Denver wouldn't mind getting an "All-Star" in return (Do a three-team deal involving Lakers, Sixers and Nuggets).

What does that mean? I don't think I've said anything that wasn't true, have I? I'm just giving you guys an "outside" perspective. Don't be upset if what I'm saying offends/upsets/makes you feel uncomfortable. It's the truth.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I agree with this actually. I would keep you main core and get rid of Artest possibly. Artest can no longer do much for your team anymore (Especially since Phil is now gone). Also, signing Matt Barnes and Steve Blake was a MAJOR mistake. They're just holding up good quality cap space at this point.

Now, if you guys want to upgrade in the PG spot(which I think you REALLY need to do here), I would take a good hard look at Raymond Felton. He's a versatile, tough, gritty point guard. He can play an uptempo style of offense and will find the open shooters you guys have. Instead of going after Iggy, Lakers should go after Felton. Denver wouldn't mind getting an "All-Star" in return (Do a three-team deal involving Lakers, Sixers and Nuggets).

Back
Top Bottom