[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Im here, i think we need to get Dwight and use Johnson at the point and see how good he can actually be

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Shut up.

Blake was just not used right. The triangle didn't call for his skills. I still want him and could be very useful

Truth.....Steve Blake is a good BACK UP PG, but being that our starting PG is below average, Blake was kinda thrown in to be in some people's eyes as a saviour which he is not.....all in all I'd wouldn't mind if he's back next year, as long as we have a new starting PG

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Shut up.

Blake was just not used right. The triangle didn't call for his skills. I still want him and could be very useful

Truth.....Steve Blake is a good BACK UP PG, but being that our starting PG is below average, Blake was kinda thrown in to be in some people's eyes as a saviour which he is not.....all in all I'd wouldn't mind if he's back next year, as long as we have a new starting PG

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Bynum + Odom + Barnes for D. Howard
This. Nothing else matters. We'll be back guys
pimp.gif

It was an unsettling end to a terrific Laker run, but I seriously don't think we need to panic despite this... We are still a high-calibur team at the end of the day, remember that. We just need to figure out what it is that's causing it...

Bottom line is: Don't fret. We don't have to completely rebuild our team, just make the right, small moves and we will be back before you know it.

It was an unsettling end to a terrific Laker run, but I seriously don't think we need to panic despite this... We are still a high-calibur team at the end of the day, remember that. We just need to figure out what it is that's causing it...

Bottom line is: Don't fret. We don't have to completely rebuild our team, just make the right, small moves and we will be back before you know it.

Why would Dwight want to go to L.A. now? After all of this? Kobe's getting nothing but worse and older. I'm not trolling, really just asking.

Why would Dwight want to go to L.A. now? After all of this? Kobe's getting nothing but worse and older. I'm not trolling, really just asking.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

So he can be the true #1 star with a guy that still can take the pressure off of you.

IDK how Iggy would fit with us, but I really would like to see him in P&G. 

fisher can't start next year, luke must to get the +*** out of la, brian shaw can't be our coach, getting D12 is a must, improve the bench, change the scouting staff. I'm still a Lakers fan. +*** the haters

fisher can't start next year, luke must to get the +*** out of la, brian shaw can't be our coach, getting D12 is a must, improve the bench, change the scouting staff. I'm still a Lakers fan. +*** the haters

So he can be the true #1 star with a guy that still can take the pressure off of you.

IDK how Iggy would fit with us, but I really would like to see him in P&G. 

why would he stay in orlando?

dwill and dwight
pimp.gif
and i would be nice to get jrich in that trade

everyone else needs to go and fisher needs to retire

dwill and dwight
pimp.gif

Trade Kobe.... yeah I said it....

Time to rebuild Lakers fans, realistically how many more years do you think Kobe has compared to Bynum? The key for LA will be gutting the roster for YOUNG talent or draft picks...

Trade Kobe.... yeah I said it....

Time to rebuild Lakers fans, realistically how many more years do you think Kobe has compared to Bynum? The key for LA will be gutting the roster for YOUNG talent or draft picks...

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

dwill and dwight
pimp.gif

Oh there is no chance Dwight stays in Orlando, I completely 100% agree, I just don't know why he would choose the Lakers now. If the Lakers made the Finals this year it would have been more reassuring, IDK now tho.  

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

dwill and dwight
pimp.gif

Oh there is no chance Dwight stays in Orlando, I completely 100% agree, I just don't know why he would choose the Lakers now. If the Lakers made the Finals this year it would have been more reassuring, IDK now tho.  

good run lakers just have to rebuild not a fan but alot of resepct from me good luck next year

good run lakers just have to rebuild not a fan but alot of resepct from me good luck next year

Back
Top Bottom