Official: Lakers @ Spurs 3/24 6:30PM PST Game On ESPN HD

--What happened to 3PLEDOUBLE? He was that dude. Hahaha
--Gameday. Lakers vs Spurs is appreciated. Best 2 teams of the past decade.

--Possible first round matchup? That would be SICK. DoBeDoo and DARTH with the friendly but always respectable jabs.

--Oh, it is a marathon but this is the part of the season where after "pacing" you should be starting to sprint.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Possible first round matchup? That would be SICK. DoBeDoo and DARTH with the friendly but always respectable jabs.

To be honest I really wouldn't want the Spurs to play LA 1st round, 2nd round and the CF...
Let someone else handle the DIRTY work...
nerd.gif

but IF it happens....Its all good...
grin.gif

Edit
Playoffs IN three weeks...Spurs will be ready...and running....usain bolt

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

To be honest I really wouldn't want the Spurs to play LA 1st round, 2nd round and the CF...
Let someone else handle the DIRTY work...
nerd.gif

but IF it happens....Its all good...
grin.gif

Edit
Playoffs IN three weeks...Spurs will be ready...and running....usain bolt
I thought it was a marathon not a sprint???
laugh.gif

spurs win by atleast 13. hopefully im wrong and its a close game but judging from last time we played the spurs on the road with kobe it dont look good...

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I thought it was a marathon not a sprint???
laugh.gif
A LONG 82 game regular season = Marathon
A SHORT 1st team to get 16 wins gets to have/hold MR. Larry in JUNE = Sprint

But is doesn't mean the Spurs can't pace themselves.This will be key like any RACE. One game at a time.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Expect to see veteran Spurs to run these sorry #+* Lakers. w/o bynum lakers will struggle no doubt.

another battle between gasol vs kobe aka who's going to take more shots? lol pure comedy

You even a Spurs fan? Sounds like you have never watched. Gasol doesnt get the ball cause of Bynum, not Kobe. So Gasol will get more touches. Need to D up Ginobli though, he's been tearing it up.

oh yeah , change ur sig.. seems like you're the only one in that team lol

Hilarious...good counter...you stated too many legit facts. Go back to watching your MJ videos while rubbing one out.

Early game, hope they get a good start to the roadtrip, need Odom to be healthy and help out Gasol on rebounds. This is a crucial one.

This is going to be a good game. IMO it's like a test to see how far LOS SPURS might be able to go (despite Parker being out at the moment).

LOS LAKERS should win this though

If LA can pull out this win, it will look better when Bynum is back if LA sees them in playoffs

I really like the way the NBA is involving "the community" into their season.

"THE NBA CARES"

I like to see Ginobili doing well. Hes one of my faves in the league and has been for a long time. I'm glad he's back and doing well.

Back
Top Bottom