Official: Lakers @ Thunder 2/24 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Alright it's the second game of this mini road trip. Lakers seriously need to play a lot better than they have the past 2 games or else they will beheading home with a loss after this game.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

this game should be even more interesting than the twolves game
laugh.gif

I don't check S&T like that anymore....lol@game threads being made 2 days prior

come on man this thread could have waited till at least monday night
smh.gif
.....but i know he's gonna keep it open
smh.gif

the record may not show it, but the Thunder are a lot better than the T'Wolves... they better be careful or they might find themselves in trouble in OKC.

Odom will certainly have to keep beasting.

Well, that was fast lol

I'm not gonna be surprised if KD or someone put up a career high and take them into 2 OT..

LOL you don't waste any time fam!
laugh.gif

Hopefully we play better. We come out of this with a W and injury free, I'm happy.

people need to relax, it was the wolves... they hit every three down the stretch... plus took them really lighty... probaby practiced by playing nba 2k9 Lakersv. Wolves instead of real practice...chill!

this should be a for sure win .. by like stu lantz always say "the lakers will always keep you on the edge of your seat "
so im predicting a close game... lol

--We dont need Moore. Pun intended.
--Trap game? Maybe. But KB, Pau, Odom and Co. have been on a mission as of late.
--LETS GO LAKERS!!!

KD is gona drop 38 and Westbrook is gona have a field day against Fish

we'll end up finishin em off in the last 4 minutes of the third though

--Trap game? Maybe. But KB, Pau, Odom and Co. have been on a mission as of late.
--LETS GO LAKERS!!!
laugh.gif
Mission to do what ? Lakers looking bad, regardless ifya'll getting wins.

Play like ya'll played today vs. the Timberwolves and Durant going to have 40 and a W.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

--LETS GO LAKERS!!!
laugh.gif
Mission to do what ? Lakers looking bad, regardless if ya'll getting wins.

Play like ya'll played today vs. the Timberwolves and Durant going to have 40 and a W.

--Yeah, you're right. Winning 15 of the last 16 doesnt seem like being on a mission.
eyes.gif

--We'll get the W nonetheless. The real W's start coming around mid April or so....

Back
Top Bottom